MOST of us have been there. At one moment, you’re doing great and super focused on your fitness goals, then the next moment, you’re eating cheesecake and downing a bunch of soda. When you fall off track, the important thing is to GET UP! Here are 5 things you can do to regain control of your diet:
- DRINK water: Good ole’ H2O will give your body a metabolic boost, cleanse out toxins and make you feel fuller, longer.
- PLAN each meal! Yep, not knowing what you’re gonna eat for the day is like going into a war zone with NO weapon. Be sure to prepare healthy snacks to eat in between a nutrient dense breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- REMIND yourself of how far you’ve come. Recall your biggest accomplishment to restore your motivation!
- DON’T let a bad week turn into a bad month. Instead of dwelling on your downfalls, focus on a FIX.
- EXERCISE. This is an obvious! Be sure to get moving with aggressive exercise that puts you OUTSIDE of your comfort zone!