Being on a restricted, low calorie can be a drag. It can also cause you to lose your motivation and drain your energy. Fortunately, there’s a rising new approach to fat loss that allows for more flexible dieting while still maximizing fat loss, it’s called CARB CYCLING!
The idea behind carb cycling is that you ONLY eat carbs based on how active you will be on any given day. For example, on days that you have high intensity workouts, you’ll eat more carbs, but on rest days, you’ll lower your carb intake. Carb cycling is a great way to ensure you have the energy you need to get through your training sessions while teaching your body to continue to burn fat even on your rest days.
Bodybuilding.com offers these great tips for Carb Cycling:
High Carb Days Should Be Placed On Your Heavy Training Days.
Expect To Experience Some Water Weight Gain.
Choose Carbohydrates Highest In Glucose Or Complex Carbs.
Decrease Fat Intake On High Carbohydrate Days.
Maintain Your Target Weekly Calorie Level For Fat Loss.
1. MJ was a victim of physical abuse from his father as a child. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, he shed tears and claimed that he was so terrified of his father that he would often vomit when he saw him.
1 of 20
2. His favorite animated character from childhood was Pinocchio.
2 of 20
3. When MJ listened to the songs from his days in The Jackson 5, he said he sounded like “Minnie Mouse.”
3 of 20
4. His middle name was Joseph – Michael Joseph Jackson.
4 of 20
5. “Billie Jean” is allegedly based on a true story. MJ claims an obsessive fan tried to say he was the father of her child.
5 of 20
6. His first song to hit the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart was “Ben” in 1972.
6 of 20
7. MJ was a huge Beatles fan. He paid $47 million for the publishing rights to the Beatles back catalogue in 1985 and sold a share of it to Sony in 1995 for $95 million.
7 of 20
8. Get this… The costumes for the “Thriller” video came from the Salvation Army.
8 of 20
9. Jackson invented and owns the patent for the special anti-gravity boots he wore that allowed him to lean forward extremely far in live performances of “Smooth Criminal.”
9 of 20
10. MJ loved animals, and had several…strange pets. He had a python called Crusher, two llamas called Louis and Lola, and his most famous pet was Bubbles, the chimpanzee.
10 of 20
11. Sources say MJ “borrowed” the Moonwalk from street dancers he saw outside a hotel.
11 of 20
12. The original song title for “Thriller” was “Starlight.”
12 of 20
13. Sources say MJ slept in an oxygen tent to live longer and for cosmetic purposes.
13 of 20
14. MJ was a proud owner of a 2,700-acre Neverland Ranch that has a theme park, a menagerie, and a movie theater.
14 of 20
15. “Home Alone” star Macaulay Culkin was one of MJ’s closest friends, and is the godfather of two of Jackson’s children.
15 of 20
16. MJ’s estate signed a deal with Sony that gave them access to his unreleased recordings for $250 million.
16 of 20
17. MJ often wore a black armband to remind people of the suffering of children around the world.
17 of 20
18. The Los Angeles mansion he was renting just before he passed away once belonged to Sean Connery.
18 of 20
19. MJ was allegedly a pretty avid reader… He was once accused by a library of owing $1 million in overdue book fines.
19 of 20
20. Wikipedia, Twitter, and AOL’s Instant Messenger all crashed at 3:15PM on the day MJ died: June 25, 2009.
20 of 20
Continue reading Maria’s Fit Tip | How To Carb Cycle For Fat Loss
20 Things You Didn’t Know About The Legendary Michael Jackson