Source: Maria More / Maria More
Every great accomplishment starts with the decision to commit. If you are truly dedicated to transforming your body, I have 5 things you should know. From creating a meal log to setting short term goals, it is important to establish a good foundation before you get started.
Check out what helped me lose over 45 pounds HERE.
Maria More's Fitness Transformation [GALLERY]
6 photos Launch gallery
1. Traded in my snickers addiction for raw almonds. As my body is changing, I'm learning that results have a lot to do with exercise and nutrition but more so discipline and self-control. I am so grateful for how my fitness journey is transforming me in all areas of my life. If you have a goal, don't wish for it, work for it. Why go through someone else's timeline, admiring their posts when you can create and enjoy the same kind of happiness? It's important to dream, but even more critical to DO. Live the life you love, love the life you live! ❤️
1 of 6
2 of 6
3. Post workout breakfast! 4 scrambled egg whites with spinach, smoked salmon and extra fiber wheat toast! Yum!!!
3 of 6
4. 13 weeks out from my first (and possibly only) competition. I'd love to place but I am honestly thrilled with the process (even my brutal training sessions 😩). I am learning so much about my body, what nutrition is right for ME, the best weight lifting/cardio mix, AND I'm passing off healthy habits to my family. Plus, I've never cooked so much for myself ever! (Lol, I know that's bad). My husband has been so supportive and my little baby love apples and Ezekiel bread now! Looking forward to continued progress over the next 13 weeks! (I lost 3 pounds last week!!!! Extra muscle is filling me out and my glutes are finally starting to respond! 🙌🏽🍑). I'm on air til 3pm on @majicatl then teaching #Zumba tonight (5:45pm) at @totalfitnessrev (contact them for a FREE class pass 💪🏼❤️)
4 of 6
5. Post cheat meal abs. My meal clocked in at 1,800 calories last night (yes, in ONE meal). Weight went up, body fat went down. Using the carb load to my advantage this week! #12weeksout #mytraineristhebomb #fitmoms #momof4 #mariamore
5 of 6
6. Happy MONDAY! I hope you all are feeling INCREDIBLE today! Check me out now on @majicatl for the #MiddayLunchMix at noon, my #FitTip at 12:40p, and some #middaymotivation at 2:13p. Your favorite R&B (and a lil hip-hop) plays in between. #MoreInTheMidday ☀️❤️🎤
6 of 6