Yesterday, about 50% of registered voters made their voices heard for the fifth time in 18 months. And now, those same voters will have to head back to the polls due to no single candidate reaching the 50% plus one vote threshold on November 30th.
Today, one of the candidates that qualified for the runoff was able to speak with the city of Atlanta on Ryan Cameron Uncensored. Atlanta City Councilman Andre Dickens was able to share his plans and visions with Ryan Cameron on:
- What he plans to address the first day as Mayor if elected
- Addressed low voter turnout
- What made the difference for him to break through as one of the last two candidates for Mayor of Atlanta
- The philosophy of “waiting your turn” in the political spectrum
- The “Buckhead City” proposal