Bryan Andrew Wilson talks about pastoring House Of United Believers for about six years, and how he ended up falling into unexpectedly. He also talks about working in Dekalb County schools in Atlanta as a biology teacher, and explains how teaching is a ministry to him, since teachers really have the chance to empower students.
Bryan also discusses why he has so much love and support for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. He also explains why monetary donations to St. Jude are more than just money- they are actually equivalent to time in a sense. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Alicia Keys Strikes A Pose In A Pat Bo Dress While On Vacation
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty Hosting Tailgate In Atlanta
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- JT Gives Us Glam In All Black At Her First Paris Fashion Show
- Lauren London Wears A Cute Little Black Dress To ‘The Night Show’
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- KeKe Palmer Shares Sex Of Baby
- Meagan Good Talks Living Life On Her Terms During Dark & Lovely’s ‘Making Bold Moves’ Event
Bryan Andrew Wilson On Why Teaching Biology Is A Ministry For Him [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com