CLOSE
0 reads
Leave a comment

Why was a woman in Japan having laser surgery on her cervix when she passed gas?  The odor wasn’t the problem.  The gas ignited from the laser and caused a fire.  The woman’s waist, legs and body were burned

For more information on the Funk Dats, click on each link below

Police Officer Saves Toddler Driving Toy Car In Traffic

Black Autistic Teen Cross Country Runner Assaulted

Woman Passes Gas And Causes Fire In Surgery

Man Throws Glass Eye At ER Doctor And Nurse

High Beam Offenders Sit In Front Of High Beams

Woman Offered Dinner For $43 Million Dollar Malfunction

 

Also On Majic 107.5 / 97.5 Atlanta:
Ben Carson Is Doing His Damnedest To Prevent Low-Income People From Getting Fair Housing
0 photos
comments – add yours
×