An attendee at the 107th Church of God in Christ Convocation in St. Louis, Missouri claims that he was “delivered” from his homosexuality and walked up to the altar to prove it in the now viral video.
“I’m not gay no more. I am deliverdt [sic]! I don’t like mens no more! I said I like women…women, women, women, women, women! *speaks in tongues* I say women! I’m not gay! I will not date a man! I will not carry a purse! I will not put on make-up! I will! I will…love…a women.”
Noticing that the COGIC saints weren’t all that enthused, the preacher told them, “Now, either you’re gonna believe this stuff, or you oughta stop preaching it…We don’t just preach condemnation, we preach reconciliation.”
After much shouting and dancing, the preacher then tells the man to run up and down the aisle—in the direction of the camera— toward his new life. And, amazingly, he does it.
As previously reported by NewsOne, Antoine Dodson—-of “hide yo kids, hide yo wife, they raping er’body around here fame”— now declares homosexuality as “foolishness” and took to his Facebook page to state the following:
“I have to renounce myself, I’m no longer into homosexuality I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create. I could care less about the fame and fortune, I’ve giving all that up to know the true history of the bible. For I am the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah. And as True Israel I know that there are certain things we just can’t do. And I… totally understand that now. I don’t need a Mercedes-Benz, I don’t need a big house in Beverly Hills all I need is the Most High and my family (Israel). I have been awaken by the great and so should you. Let’s be delivered from the wickedness of the world and live the way we should. The Most High bless all and have a beautiful evening. Israel wake up and take full power of who you are. I’m ready are you?”
While some are applauding the man’s “deliverance,” others doubt the veracity of his claims because their belief is that homosexuality is not a choice.
Whatever the case, the ecstatic man wants everyone to know that he now likes women and plans to never date a man again.
Out Of The Closet: 16 Gay Black Celebrities
1. Raven-SymoneSource:Getty 1 of 22
2. Andre Leon TalleySource:Getty 2 of 22
3. Djuan TrentSource:Getty 3 of 22
4. RuPaulSource:Getty 4 of 22
5. Angela DavisSource:Getty 5 of 22
6. Wanda SykesSource:Getty 6 of 22
7. Michael SamSource:Getty 7 of 22
8. Mister CeeSource:Getty 8 of 22
9. Frank OceanSource:Getty 9 of 22
10. Jason CollinsSource:Getty 10 of 22
11. Lee DanielsSource:Getty 11 of 22
12. Azealia BanksSource:Getty 12 of 22
13. Meshell NdegeocelloSource:Getty 13 of 22
14. Sheryl SwoopesSource:Getty 14 of 22
15. Johnny MathisSource:Getty 15 of 22
16. Don LemonSource:Getty 16 of 22
17. E. Denise SimmonsSource:Getty 17 of 22
18. Emil WilbekinSource:Getty 18 of 22
19. Tracy ChapmanSource:Getty 19 of 22
20. Le1fSource:Getty 20 of 22
21. Alice WalkerSource:Getty 21 of 22
22. Rebecca WalkerSource:Getty 22 of 22