Community

According to CBS46, several students and two adults were passengers on a Cobb County school bus when it was rear ended by a Cadillac Tuesday morning around 7a.m. The incident happened at the intersection of Austell Road and McDuffie Road near Austell. For more information click here.

According to AJC,  a postal service worker who allegedly dumped mail into a DeKalb County ditch has been arrested. The accused mail carrier, Thomas Beaurem, was taken into custody Monday afternoon. In October, a video surfaced displaying a postal worker dropping a few containers of mail in a ditch. The mail should have been delivered to occupants in […]

Radio One Atlanta thanks all of our listeners for coming out to the 34th Annual #CanAThon!

Join MAJIC 107.5/ 97.5 and the Booker Autism Foundation of Learning (BAFOL), for a wonderful “Fall Into ARTism” Festival, Sunday, September 25, 2016 from 2PM-6PM at Wild Horse Park & the Ron Anderson Recreation Center located at 3820 Macedonia Road, Powder Springs, GA 30127. Free screenings and resources related to being on the Spectrum of Autism will […]

JONESBORO, GA—Congressman David Scott proudly announced that he will host his 12th Annual Health Fair on Saturday, August 6, 2016 at Mundy’s Mill High School. The Health Fair will provide vital health screenings and information at no cost from our region’s best healthcare providers and advocacy organizations. Participants include: Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia, Sisters By […]

Embark on an epic journey with Steve Harvey, as he rides for charity and broadcasts live for 4 weeks to raise money and awareness for thousands of youth across the country.

It’s that time of year again for Majic 107.5/97.5’s Christmas Angels Campaign. Help a family in need this holiday season. Last year, families and children in need received gifts sponsored by YOU our loyal Majic 107.5/97.5 listeners. This year we are doing it again and we want you to join us! Starting November 27th we […]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                   DJ NABS OF BOOM 102.9 PRESENTS THE BOUNCE, ROCK, SKATE FUNDRAISER TO BENEFIT HOSEA HELPS All proceeds from The DJ Nabs Bounce, Rock, Skate Fundraiser will be donated to Hosea Helps to assist thousands of […]

October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month and by the time you see this post, it may not be October.  Bringing awareness to domestic violence is important to me because a lot of men and women are experiencing violence in their home and are afraid to talk about it.  I have been there.  I had the […]

You’re invited to The Scholarship Academy’s 6th Annual Scholarship Fair. The I Am College Material Scholarship Fair offers high school students an opportunity to learn how to finance their college education through scholarships and introduces students to local and national scholarship opportunities, equips them with the strategies to win, and challenges them to view themselves […]