There’s a lot of buzz surrounding Beyonce’s latest project, “Renaissance.” I mean, the Beyhive doesn’t take days off and they’ve been waiting patiently since the Queen shared that she would be releasing a three part trilogy.
On July 29th at 12:00 AM, the world stopped to listen to her latest offering and Ryan Cameron quickly realized that Atlanta native, The Dream, was all over the production of the album.
In an EXCLUSIVE, even before the New York Times talked with him, The Dream shares on Ryan Cameron Uncensored:
- How many songs he produced on this project
- Estimates how many songs that he produced will be featured in the trilogy
- Giving “flowers” to Kilo Ali using the sample from “America’s Got A Problem“
- A very special gift from Beyonce
- The upcoming 15th anniversary of his debut album “LOVE/HATE“