Working for the man isn’t the easiest thing to do. A 40-hour (sometimes more) work week is something that takes up a solid portion of your life, so you might as well enjoy it, right?
MUST READ: Networking Vs. Classifieds: What’s The Best Approach For Finding A New Job?
Whether you’re sweeping up, laying people to rest or you’re Oprah’s assistant, every job has its ups and downs. And while you shouldn’t go running when you start getting frustrated, you should know what your breaking point is. If you don’t, we’re here to help.
Here are the signs that you should get a new job:
1. Small talk makes you cringe
2. You fantasize about hurting a coworker
3. Your passion is nonexistent
4. Your boss is terrible and there’s no way around it
5. Your disdain of your job is starting to effect your physical health
6. Your soul cannot stand working for someone
7. Everyday is a struggle to get moving
8. You have no work-life balance
9. When you complain all the time and your friends are like…
10. If you haven’t received a raise in a year
You Might Need A New Job If… was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
The 60 Hottest Black Men In Hollywood
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Majic After Dark: Tonya Nolan Featuring Ray Lavender & Dondria [Register Here]
Stress Management Program | Register Today!
Kwame Brown Goes Viral for Ja Morant Rant: “NBA Dumb Boy”
Listen To The Steve Harvey Morning Show Live Right Here!
DISNEY'S THE LITTLE MERMAID [REGISTER HERE]
Official List Of Atlanta’s Best Black-Owned Restaurants