According to court records former Ohio State Football defensive tackle, Michael Hill was arrested in West Virginia on March 29th for possession of meth with intent to deliver. His bond was set at $300,000.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hill played or Ohio state from 2013-2017 and was part of the Ohio State Championship team in 2014. Hill graduated from Ohio State University in 2017 but went undrafted in the 2018 NFL draft.
Hill recently started a clothing line, How She Gone Eat, with former Ohio State teammates Tracy Sprinkle, Jalyn Holmes and Tyquan Lewis.
- Jidenna Is Looking For A Wife And These Hunky Pics Prove He’s Hubby Material
- Lewk Of The Week: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Are Giving Us Serious 60s Pool Party Vibes
- Black Girls Rock Resident Hairstylist Nafisah Carter Talks New E-Book
- Strawberry Letter Podcast: Thanks For Having A Child For My Nan [AUDIO]
- Irv Gotti Thinks NFL “Made Him Look Like A Pawn”
- DMX Proposed To His Girlfriend, Again [Video]
- ‘LHHHS6’ Recap: Summer Bunni Has The Nerve To Be Defensive While Confronting Lyrica
- Brian McKnight Responds To His Children’s Claims That He Abandoned Them
- LeToya Luckett Says Getting Kicked Out Of Destiny’s Child Pushed Her Closer To God
- NJ Woman Torches Man’s House After He Stood Her Up For Late-Night Sex
Former Ohio State Football Player Arrested for Possession of Meth With Intent to Deliver was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com