According to court records former Ohio State Football defensive tackle, Michael Hill was arrested in West Virginia on March 29th for possession of meth with intent to deliver. His bond was set at $300,000.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hill played or Ohio state from 2013-2017 and was part of the Ohio State Championship team in 2014. Hill graduated from Ohio State University in 2017 but went undrafted in the 2018 NFL draft.
Hill recently started a clothing line, How She Gone Eat, with former Ohio State teammates Tracy Sprinkle, Jalyn Holmes and Tyquan Lewis.
- Mr. Collipark does it for Game of Thrones!
- Midday Motivation | Learn From Your Mistakes
- You Care: Pregnant Amber Rose Blasts “Toxic Ass Fake Friends”
- Finally: Wendy Williams Has Completely Cut Off Soon To Be Ex-Husband, Allegedly
- Easter Bunny Comes To Black Woman’s Rescue During Vicious Attack
- Salt-N-Pepa Talks Struggling In The Male-Dominated Arena Of Hip-Hop: “We Felt Like We Had More To Prove” [Video]
- 13-Year-Old Girl On Life Support After Fight Outside Middle School
- Blac Chyna Says She’s Working On Being A Better Version Of Herself
- Diddy & Family Grace The Cover Of Essence [PHOTOS]
- Clark Atlanta Students Turn Up With The Cast Of The Intruder Movie
Former Ohio State Football Player Arrested for Possession of Meth With Intent to Deliver was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com