According to court records former Ohio State Football defensive tackle, Michael Hill was arrested in West Virginia on March 29th for possession of meth with intent to deliver. His bond was set at $300,000.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hill played or Ohio state from 2013-2017 and was part of the Ohio State Championship team in 2014. Hill graduated from Ohio State University in 2017 but went undrafted in the 2018 NFL draft.
Hill recently started a clothing line, How She Gone Eat, with former Ohio State teammates Tracy Sprinkle, Jalyn Holmes and Tyquan Lewis.
- K. Michelle Moves ‘Sexiness’ Content To OnlyFans Page: ‘I Feel Healthy And Feel Beautiful!’
- Tami Roman Rocks A Natural ‘Fro And Shows Off Progress From Her Natural Hair Journey
- Gabrielle Union Debuts New Jumbo Box Braids And We’re Loving It!
- Alicia Keys Shares Sweet Message To Hubby Swizz Beatz For Their 11th Anniversary: ‘Twin Flames’
- Gabrielle Union Shows Off Her Toned Bikini Bod On Instagram In Cheeky Swimsuit Pics
- Jamaican Athlete Elaine Thompson-Herah Breaks Flo-Jo’s Olympic Record In Women’s 100 Meters
- Legendary Nollywood Actress Rachael Oniga Dies At 64
- Wiz Khalifa Slept In A Bonnet For The First Time And This Was His Reaction
- Marjorie Harvey’s New Louis Vuitton Purse Costs The Equivalent To A Tesla
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Chiseled Abs In A Teeny Tiny Blue Bikini
Former Ohio State Football Player Arrested for Possession of Meth With Intent to Deliver was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com