According to court records former Ohio State Football defensive tackle, Michael Hill was arrested in West Virginia on March 29th for possession of meth with intent to deliver. His bond was set at $300,000.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hill played or Ohio state from 2013-2017 and was part of the Ohio State Championship team in 2014. Hill graduated from Ohio State University in 2017 but went undrafted in the 2018 NFL draft.
Hill recently started a clothing line, How She Gone Eat, with former Ohio State teammates Tracy Sprinkle, Jalyn Holmes and Tyquan Lewis.
- Strawberry Letter Podcast: You Can’t Have Your Cake And Eat It Too
- TRIED IT: Wearing A Waist Trainer Gave Me Terrible Acid Reflux
- Jagged Edge & 112’s Verzuz Instagram Live Battle Set For Memorial Day
- BREAKING: 3rd Person Charged In Ahmaud Arbery Shooting
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Justin Bieber Says If He Could Go Back, He’d Wait For Marriage To Have Sex
- Hanifa To Show Congo-Inspired Pink Label Capsule Collection In 3D Fashion Show
- That’s So Karen: White ’90 Day Fiancé’ Star Cries After Admitting To Calling Nigerian Husband The N-Word
- Quarantine Meals: Shrimp And Grits With Crawfish Sauce Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Rock & Roll Icon Little Richard Laid To Rest In Huntsville, Alabama
Former Ohio State Football Player Arrested for Possession of Meth With Intent to Deliver was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com