According to court records former Ohio State Football defensive tackle, Michael Hill was arrested in West Virginia on March 29th for possession of meth with intent to deliver. His bond was set at $300,000.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hill played or Ohio state from 2013-2017 and was part of the Ohio State Championship team in 2014. Hill graduated from Ohio State University in 2017 but went undrafted in the 2018 NFL draft.
Hill recently started a clothing line, How She Gone Eat, with former Ohio State teammates Tracy Sprinkle, Jalyn Holmes and Tyquan Lewis.
- Enjoying The Journey Podcast
- Strawberry Letter: My Man Loves Being In The Dog House [AUDIO]
- Lloyd Does It All For The Ladies At Birthday Bash 2019 [VIDEO]
- Diddy Congratulates Ex Cassie and Her New Boyfriend on Pregnancy
- Lakers Trade Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram And More To New Orleans For Anthony Davis
- #BlackMusicMonth: Ari Lennox Gives Her “Shea Butter Playlist”
- Rob Kardashian Doesn’t Want Daughter Dream On Blac Chyna’s Reality Show
- Common ft. Daniel Caesar & Dwele “HER Love,” NAV ft. Meek Mill “Tap” & More | Daily Visuals 6.14.19
- NSFW: Did Cuba Gooding Jr. Grope Luenell? [Exclusive Interview]
- BET To Honor Nipsey Hussle With Posthumous Humanitarian Award At Upcoming Awards Show
Former Ohio State Football Player Arrested for Possession of Meth With Intent to Deliver was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com