Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Kanye Brings Sunday Service To New Birth In Atlanta [VIDEO]
- MODEL MONDAY: Lana Ogilvie Went From The First Black Covergirl To Skincare CEO
- ‘Power’ Recap: F-Boys Had The Best Week Ever
- Meagan Good Reveals She Froze Her Eggs
- Fantasia Says Collaboration With Jazmine Sullivan & Brandy Will Not Be Released
- ABC Announces Beyoncé’s ‘Making The Gift’ Special
- Antonio Brown Reportedly Turned Down $2M Settlement Offer With Sexual Assault Accuser
- Dirty Mack Daddy Diddy Shoots Down Lori Harvey Pregnancy Rumors
- Evelyn Lozada Urged To File Restraining Order Against ‘Basketball Wives’ Co-Star OG
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com