Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Hate It Or Love It?! Cassie Releases Sweet-Voiced Single “Don’t Let Go” [AUDIO]
- Justice Department Won’t Charge Officer Involved In Eric Garner’s Death
- Strawberry Letter: There Is No Way He Can Meet My Family [AUDIO]
- Here Are The Free Swimming Hours For Local Pools In Atlanta
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Joc Fights Hard To Get Kendra Back On His Side
- Dora and The Lost City of Gold Register To Win
- Ari Lennox Drags Jermaine Dupri In IG Freestyle
- R. Kelly’s Alleged Sex Slaves Say They Haven’t Been Evicted [VIDEO]
- Couch Time With Big Ray Ep2: April Parker Jones [Exclusive Video]
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Announces Return Of ‘Making The Band’ In 2020
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com