Oprah Winfrey is set to interview Wade Robson and James Safechuck, two men who accused Michael Jackson of sexual abuse.
According to reports, the one-hour special Oprah Winfrey Presents: After Neverland will air immediately after the HBO presentation of Dan Reed’s two hour film Leaving Neverland.
In HBO’s description it says Leaving Neverland, “explores the separate but parallel experiences of two young boys, James “Jimmy” Safechuck, at age ten, and Wade Robson, at age seven, both of whom were befriended by Michael Jackson. They and their families were invited into his wondrous world, entranced by the singer’s fairy-tale existence as his career reached its peak. Through gut-wrenching interviews with Safechuck, now 40, and Robson, now 36, as well as their mothers, wives and siblings, Leaving Neverland presents their accounts of sustained abuse, exploring the complicated feelings that led both men to confront their experiences after both had a young son of their own.”
Oprah’s special was reportedly taped before an audience of survivors of sexual abuse and others whose lives have been impacted by it and Leaving Neverland director Dan Reed will also partake in the special as well.
Leaving Neverland’s part one debuts Sunday, March 3rd, followed by the second part the following night, Monday, March 4th on HBO. Oprah Winfrey Presents: After Neverland will air at 10 p.m. on March 4th on HBO and OWN immediately following the second and final part of the two-night Leaving Neverland.
- Strawberry Letter: My Man Wants To Make America Great Again [AUDIO]
- “For Us, This Is A Rally Cry, This Is Protest Art”: Get A Behind The Scenes Look At Lena Waithe’s ‘Queen & Slim’
- Teairra Mari Popped For DWI In A 3-Wheeled Car
- Perdue Chicken Chimes In On Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus Beef
- 50 Cent To Receive Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame In 2020
- Details Emerge In Wendy Williams’ Ex Kevin Hunter’s Fade From His Son, Called Dad A “B*tch*
- Brad “Scarface” Jordan Leaves Hip-Hop Behind For Politics
- Dave Chappelle, Spike Lee, 50 Cent, And More To Be Honored With Stars On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Mother Of 4 Dead Hours After Contracting Mysterious Illness In Dominican Republic
- Sweet Dreams: The Best Yoga Poses To Help You Sleep Like A Baby
Oprah To Interview Michael Jackson’s Accusers On HBO & OWN Network was originally published on tlcnaptown.com