When we told Cora the news about Joe Jackson’s passing, she was shocked and then told Michael to come to the phone. Surprisingly, Michael wasn’t shady today, and was actually excited to hear from us. But maybe he was actually throwing shade when he confused our boy Special K for a cereal.
Gary With Da Tea talked to Michael and told him about his father, Joe passing away from cancer. Michael asked what the day was because it must be April Fool’s Day. He doesn’t want Joe coming here.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Dies At Age 89
You could hear Michael getting really upset and then he decided to hang up on them. Headkrack couldn’t believe he heard the dial tone. We hope Michael is okay with his father up there now.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Strawberry Letter: Working Overtime With My Boss [AUDIO]
- Full List Of Republicans Slamming Putin Meeting But Will Still Side With Trump Regardless
- How Changing Your Diet Can Help Improve Your Mood
- Depression in Men
- Dealing with Depression
- Boosie Badazz Goes Ballistic After Baby Mama Accuses Him Of Having Her Brother Killed
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Jackie Christie’s Play Brings The Group Together Peacefully
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Reunion Recap: Spice Keeps It Real About Tommie’s Bad Behavior
- Funk Dat: Safe Drunk Driving
- Papa John’s Founder Is Now Crying Greasy, White Tears
Precious Moments With Joe Jackson [PHOTOS]
1. Family1 of 11
2. Joseph and Katherine2 of 11
3. Joe Jackson & A Fan3 of 11
4. Father and Sons4 of 11
5. The Jackson Family5 of 11
6. With Michael6 of 11
7. Blanket Jackson7 of 11
8. Visiting Michael8 of 11
9. Mother and Father9 of 11
10. Joseph and Janet10 of 11
11. A Love Between A Father And His Children11 of 11
“Michael Jackson” Reacts To His Father’s Passing From Heaven [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com