When we told Cora the news about Joe Jackson’s passing, she was shocked and then told Michael to come to the phone. Surprisingly, Michael wasn’t shady today, and was actually excited to hear from us. But maybe he was actually throwing shade when he confused our boy Special K for a cereal.
Gary With Da Tea talked to Michael and told him about his father, Joe passing away from cancer. Michael asked what the day was because it must be April Fool’s Day. He doesn’t want Joe coming here.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Dies At Age 89
You could hear Michael getting really upset and then he decided to hang up on them. Headkrack couldn’t believe he heard the dial tone. We hope Michael is okay with his father up there now.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Midday Motivation | Keep Going
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Black History Month 2019: Dr. Dre
- Police: Man Committed Hate Crime Because His Mom Is Dating A Black Man
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- Best And Worst Cities For Singles
- WATCH: Rachel Crow Performs Acoustic Version Of ‘Up All Night’ [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Jussie Smollett Tells GMA’s Robin Roberts He’s ‘Pissed’ That People Don’t Believe Him
- WIN CASH: Take Our Music Survey And Win $107 Cash!
Precious Moments With Joe Jackson [PHOTOS]
1. FamilySource: 1 of 11
2. Joseph and KatherineSource: 2 of 11
3. Joe Jackson & A FanSource: 3 of 11
4. Father and SonsSource: 4 of 11
5. The Jackson FamilySource: 5 of 11
6. With MichaelSource: 6 of 11
7. Blanket JacksonSource: 7 of 11
8. Visiting MichaelSource: 8 of 11
9. Mother and FatherSource: 9 of 11
10. Joseph and JanetSource: 10 of 11
11. A Love Between A Father And His ChildrenSource: 11 of 11
“Michael Jackson” Reacts To His Father’s Passing From Heaven [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com