When we told Cora the news about Joe Jackson’s passing, she was shocked and then told Michael to come to the phone. Surprisingly, Michael wasn’t shady today, and was actually excited to hear from us. But maybe he was actually throwing shade when he confused our boy Special K for a cereal.
Gary With Da Tea talked to Michael and told him about his father, Joe passing away from cancer. Michael asked what the day was because it must be April Fool’s Day. He doesn’t want Joe coming here.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Dies At Age 89
You could hear Michael getting really upset and then he decided to hang up on them. Headkrack couldn’t believe he heard the dial tone. We hope Michael is okay with his father up there now.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- Funk Dat: Loud Ticking In Ear
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Midday Motivation | Don’t Fear Failure
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Best Foods For Gut Health
- Here’s The Real Reason Why A Black Female Lawmaker Left Office In Vermont
- Strawberry Letter: He Talks A Lot Of Trash In The Bedroom [AUDIO]
- Please Stop Giving Racist White Women Adorable Nicknames
- [WATCH] A Southern Tradition Gives Back In A Big Way
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
“Michael Jackson” Reacts To His Father’s Passing From Heaven [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com