Community Voices Host Ron Holland talks how to keep your marriage spicy with Hicks International Founders and couple Dr. E.J. and Evangelist Ruth Hicks. The entrepreneurs speak on how they keep their marriage in tact and their upcoming marriage conference happening Saturday, June 16th.
Get more information on the Marriage Conference HERE.
Listen to Ron Holland every weekend on Praise 100.9 and Old School 105.3!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘oldschool1053’
- Another Atlanta Gem the Entire Family Can Enjoy This Holiday Season!
- Toya Johnson Shares An Adorable All-Red Holiday Photo Shoot Featuring Her Daughters Reginae And Reign
- GRWM: ‘The Color Purple’ Star Phylicia Pearl Mpasi Is A Floral Princess At The World Premiere
- It’s The Black Sisterhood In ‘Rap Sh!t’ For Me
- Niecy Nash Served And Ate In A Purple Sequin Nadine Merabi Jumpsuit At ‘The Color Purple’ Premiere
- ATL News: Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Beyoncé’s New Platinum Blonde Hair Cut Gives Us Aaliyah Vibes
- This Movie Theater Gave Me A Cozy, Opulent, VIP Experience For ‘Renaissance: A Film By Beyonce’
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- Hair Mystery Solved: Chloe Bailey’s Hairstylist Drops Gems On Recent Head-Turning Look
[WATCH] How Do You Keep The Spice In Your Marriage? was originally published on oldschool1053.com
Last Chance Christmas: Win $1,000 For All Your Holiday Needs! [Register Here]
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Listen To The Steve Harvey Morning Show Live Right Here!
Register to Win: Maxwell Urban Hang Suite Cruise
Chick-Fil-A Delivering Hope
#BlackAIDSDay: How You Can Live With HIV With No Shame
RENAISSANCE: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ (Register to Win FREE Tickets)
Win Free Tickets to the Advance Screening of 'WONKA' [Register Here]