A couple months ago, Lil Wayne made headlines after a woman came forward stating that he fathered her now 16-year-old son. Rap Up reports that Lil Wayne is now being ordered to take a paternity test. Keiotia Watson, the mother of the alleged child wants to establish paternity for support.
In 2015, a judge in Louisiana ordered Wayne to pay and he opted not to. He claimed he was never served papers and continues to deny the child. Wayne currently has four children and after this paternity test it could be five.
RELATED: Did Lil Wayne & Birdman Make Up?
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Burning Fat vs. Burning Calories
- Midday Motivation | You Rise By Lifting Others
- Republicans Are Using Every Racist Stereotype Imaginable For The Midterm Elections
- Slider Crimes Still An Issue As South Fulton Police Triple Their Gang Unit
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Fishy Finances: Star-Kist Fined $100M In Tuna Price-Fixing
- Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Funk Dat: Hungry Thief
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance