A couple months ago, Lil Wayne made headlines after a woman came forward stating that he fathered her now 16-year-old son. Rap Up reports that Lil Wayne is now being ordered to take a paternity test. Keiotia Watson, the mother of the alleged child wants to establish paternity for support.
In 2015, a judge in Louisiana ordered Wayne to pay and he opted not to. He claimed he was never served papers and continues to deny the child. Wayne currently has four children and after this paternity test it could be five.
RELATED: Did Lil Wayne & Birdman Make Up?
- Funk Dat: A Different Type Of Grape
- Here’s The Shady Reason Why A Black Russian Soccer Player’s Contract Was Canceled
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- Roseanne Barr’s Trash Excuse For Valerie Jarrett Tweet: ‘I Thought The B—-h Was White’
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Fat Burning Foods For Long Term Health
- Midday Motivation | Give Up The Good For The Great
- Ben Carson Basically Tells Detroit Homeless Shelter To Get Off His Back And Stop Asking For Federal Money
- EXCLUSIVE: Biz Markie Beatboxing LIVE Is The Best Video You Will Ever See!
- Strawberry Letter: He Had Me Fooled [AUDIO]
- Stevie J Exposed For Allegedly Cheating On Faith Evans With Men & Women