A couple months ago, Lil Wayne made headlines after a woman came forward stating that he fathered her now 16-year-old son. Rap Up reports that Lil Wayne is now being ordered to take a paternity test. Keiotia Watson, the mother of the alleged child wants to establish paternity for support.
In 2015, a judge in Louisiana ordered Wayne to pay and he opted not to. He claimed he was never served papers and continues to deny the child. Wayne currently has four children and after this paternity test it could be five.
RELATED: Did Lil Wayne & Birdman Make Up?
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- Lounge In Love: Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas Becomes The Face Of DAYO Loungewear
- Midday Motivation | The Greatest Fears Are The Ones Pushing You Forward
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Foods That Help Reduce Bloating
- Maury Offers Wendy Williams, Her Husband & His Alleged Mistress A DNA Test
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Samuel L Jackson Chimes In On Drake vs Kanye West “It’s Not Like The Old Days” | Extra Butter
- Former NFL Player Beats Up Man Who Was Masturbating Outside Of Daughter’s Window
- The FEDS Already In Atlanta Before Super Bowl Trying To Stop Human Trafficking
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Winter Proof Your Workout