A couple months ago, Lil Wayne made headlines after a woman came forward stating that he fathered her now 16-year-old son. Rap Up reports that Lil Wayne is now being ordered to take a paternity test. Keiotia Watson, the mother of the alleged child wants to establish paternity for support.
In 2015, a judge in Louisiana ordered Wayne to pay and he opted not to. He claimed he was never served papers and continues to deny the child. Wayne currently has four children and after this paternity test it could be five.
RELATED: Did Lil Wayne & Birdman Make Up?
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Radio Personality Passes Out On Six Flags’ New Roller Coaster [Exclusive Video]
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, Fofty Responds Via IG
- Psalm West Already Has His Own Business
- Wendy Williams’ Son Arrested For Assault On Dad Kevin Hunter Sr.
- Oregon Student Pleads Guilty To Peddling Bootleg iPhones, Cost Apple $900K
- Jamaica’s Shenseea Brings Talents Stateside, Signs to Interscope Records
- Nike Cancels Release Of Their Latest Puerto Rico Air Force 1
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her