Michelle Obama always inspires us with her speeches and delivers a piece of advice in all of them. Recently, she stopped by Klick Health’s Muse to talk about art, technology and more. While speaking she also spoke about social media and how it should be used.
Essence reports that even though Obama has over 10 million followers on Twitter she still sometimes has to ask for help. She said, “I still haven’t figured it out because I’m old and I don’t understand most of social media. I tweet, but I have a committee. I don’t just tweet off the top of my head, which I don’t encourage people to do — especially kids.” After that she began talking about Donald Trump and offered him social media advice.
Obama said, “How many kids do you know that the first thing that comes off the top of their head is the first thing they should express? It’s like,take a minute. Talk to your crew before you put that [out there] and then spell check and check the grammar.” We will just have to wait and see if he follows her advice.
- Ryan Cameron Uncensored EXCLUSIVE With Kurtland St. Jour, Tamla Horsford’s Father
- Covington High Teen Nicholas Sandmann Suing ‘Washington Post For $250M
- Electric Car Dreaming?: Tesla Reportedly Allowing Leasing For Upcoming Model 3
- De La Soul Prepping 2 New LPs, Produced By Pete Rock & DJ Premier
- Midday Motivation | Your Discipline Determines Your Outcome
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Identifying Heart Attack Symptoms
- #NYFWNOIR: Top 20 Looks From Black Models On The Runway
- Strawberry Letter: Grinding and grabbing might get me in trouble [AUDIO]
- Jussie Smollett Gets Final Meeting With Police Before Case Goes To Grand Jury
- Cardi B Chastises Jussie Smollett While Scarfing Down Lobster Tails
5 Things We Hope To Learn In Michelle Obama’s Intimate Memoir, "Becoming"
1. On Being Gifted & BlackSource: 1 of 5
2. Sustaining Black LoveSource: 2 of 5
3. Finding Agency As First LadySource: 3 of 5
4. Campaigning Under PressureSource: 4 of 5
5. The Truth About TrumpSource: 5 of 5
Michelle Obama’s Social Media Tips For Donald Trump was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com