Michelle Obama always inspires us with her speeches and delivers a piece of advice in all of them. Recently, she stopped by Klick Health’s Muse to talk about art, technology and more. While speaking she also spoke about social media and how it should be used.
Essence reports that even though Obama has over 10 million followers on Twitter she still sometimes has to ask for help. She said, “I still haven’t figured it out because I’m old and I don’t understand most of social media. I tweet, but I have a committee. I don’t just tweet off the top of my head, which I don’t encourage people to do — especially kids.” After that she began talking about Donald Trump and offered him social media advice.
Obama said, “How many kids do you know that the first thing that comes off the top of their head is the first thing they should express? It’s like,take a minute. Talk to your crew before you put that [out there] and then spell check and check the grammar.” We will just have to wait and see if he follows her advice.
- Black Man Paralyzed In Police Shooting Enters Political Arena
- Stan Lee, Co-Creator of Marvel Comics, Has Died at 95
- A Hoodie Ban? Teens Kicked Out Of Memphis Mall For Wearing Hooded Sweatshirts
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Ways To Avoid Holiday Weight Gain
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Files Lawsuit To Block Votes From Being Counted
- Midday Motivation | Enjoy Every Moment
- Stacey Abrams Campaign Files Federal Lawsuit For Every Vote To Be Counted
- Strawberry Letter: My Old Man Is Up To Some New Tricks [AUDIO]
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: There’s No Shade In Miami
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health
5 Things We Hope To Learn In Michelle Obama’s Intimate Memoir, "Becoming"
1. On Being Gifted & Black1 of 5
2. Sustaining Black Love2 of 5
3. Finding Agency As First Lady3 of 5
4. Campaigning Under Pressure4 of 5
5. The Truth About Trump5 of 5
Michelle Obama’s Social Media Tips For Donald Trump was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com