The hit show “Greenleaf” on the OWN network just added a new cast member and fans should get excited. According to Deadline, Patti LaBelle will recur as “Maxine Patterson,” as a Christian motivational speaker that is a close college friend of Lynn Whitfield’s character. LaBelle is excited to return to television after making appearances in “A Different World,” “Empire” and more.
If you aren’t familiar with the show it’s all about the Greenleaf family that deals with tragedy and the eldest daughter returns to preach in their family church. The show is in production now for season 3 in Atlanta. Congratulation to Patti LaBelle!
- Alicia Keys Launches Beauty And Wellness Brand Keys Soulcare
- Taraji P. Henson Looking Better Than Mumbo Sauce On Howard China Wings In Stuntastic Bikini Flicks
- Kim Kardashian Rumored To Be Eyeing Divorce Over Kanye’s Anti-Abortion Stance
- Jermaine Dupri Down To Go Head To Head Against Diddy In Verzuz Battle
- Black Votes Matter: What Eliminating The Electoral College Would Mean For African Americans
- Strawberry Letter Podcast: When I say crazy I mean crazy!
- Diann Valentine Is Pouring Back Into The Black Community With Her Glow + Flow Beauty Supply Stores
- Michael Jordan & Bubba Wallace To Join Forces In NASCAR
- Howard University and Apple Team Up For ‘Rap Life Live’ Special Event
- Shia Douglas Launches Beauty And Lifestyle Brand, Wife Of Creation