If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- Billy Porter’s New Collection With Jimmy Choo Goes Up To A Size 12!
- Joseline Hernandez Cuts Her Hair, Debuts Curly Blonde Do
- Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas And Everything To Know About Nigerian Social Media Star’s Indictment For Fraud
- Rihanna Makes Denim Panties A Look During Her Date With A$AP Rocky
- Rihanna The Coin Collector Is Set To Launch Fenty Parfum To Her Growing Empire
- Kyrie Irving Airs Out Nike, Says New Kyrie 8 Is Trash & He Had Nothing To Do With Them
- BoohooMAN Drops DaBaby After His Hateful And Ignorant Comments Go Viral
- Karen Derricos Constantly Praises Her Body With Powerful Affirmations
- Video Shows Cleveland Woman’s Brutal Attack On Beauty Store Owners Over Declined Card
- Stacey Morris and Nena Ross Discuss Styling Hair On The Set Of ‘Blackish’ And How The Pandemic Influenced Their Work
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah’s Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & LiveSource: 1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The StruggleSource: 2 of 9
3. Live Like A QueenSource: 3 of 9
4. Try AgainSource: 4 of 9
5. Educate YourselfSource: 5 of 9
6. Invest In Great FriendsSource: 6 of 9
7. Dream BigSource: 7 of 9
8. HealingSource: 8 of 9
9. Speaking UpSource: 9 of 9
Oprah’s Response When Asked About Quincy Jones’ Shocking Interview [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com