If you haven’t read the Quincy Jones interview yet you are missing a lot of tea. Jones spoke on so many topics such as Michael Jackson, Richard Pryor and him dating Ivanka Trump. TMZ recently caught up with Oprah and asked her about what she thought about the interview.
She said, “Quincy Jones discovered me for “The Color Purple,” I have nothing bad to say about him.” The two have been friends for a very long time and will always remain that way. Oprah admitted that she hasn’t read the interview yet, but can’t wait to see everything he said.
RELATED: Stacey Dash Comes For Oprah & Seal
- Megan Thee Stallion Serves In A Flesh Colored Catsuit
- Lori Harvey On Dating: ‘I’m Not Doing Anything That’s Going To Compromise My Peace And Happiness’
- KeKe Palmer Hops On Instagram To Ask Why Plastic Surgeons Can’t Clear Up Acne: ‘I’m Tired Of It!’
- Adidas Hosted Events In 4 Cities For Customers To Experience The Latest Ivy Park Collection
- [LISTEN] Irv Gotti Doubles Down On Ashanti Remarks, Says He Spoke His Truth
- Tried It: Freedom’s Natural Deodorant Helped Get Me Through The NYC Heat Wave
- Jhene Aiko Serves Y2K Maternity Fashion In Her Latest Music Video Shoot
- [LISTEN] Irv Gotti Reacts To Fat Joe Diss, Says They Are Not Friends
- Five Things to Know About R&B Superstar GoGo Morrow
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
Oprah’s Response When Asked About Quincy Jones’ Shocking Interview [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com