Things weren’t looking good for 50-year-old, Shawna Donnelly, but on January 15th that all changed. According to WSMV, she was about to be homeless and then won $25,000 a year in the Lucky for Life Drawing. In order to win this game you must match all five numbers to those drawn.
Donnelly said in an interview, “I woke up in the middle of the night and had a feeling I should check my tickets. When I saw I matched five numbers, I must have refreshed my phone 100 times to make sure I really won!” This money came just in time because she had been going through a lot of financial battles.
She spoke about the hard times and said, “The last year has been the most difficult of my life. I’ve been taking care of my mom full-time, and it’s hard to make ends meet. Winning this prize couldn’t have come at a better time.” Donnelly took the option to receive a lump sum payment of $390,000 and will use the money to purchase a new home as well as car everything else will remain in savings.
- Strawberry Letter: Grinding and grabbing might get me in trouble [AUDIO]
- Jussie Smollett Gets Final Meeting With Police Before Case Goes To Grand Jury
- Cardi B Chastises Jussie Smollett While Scarfing Down Lobster Tails
- Black History Month 2019: Erykah Badu
- Tristan Thompson Cheated on Khloe Kardashian With Kylie Jenner’s Best Friend
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- Dennis Smith Jr. & Under Armour Bless Fayetville, NC With Some Newly Refurbished Basketball Courts
- Lena Headey Talks Game Of Thrones Ending, Fighting With Family & More
- Apple Getting Back In The Display Game, Reportedly Launching 31″ 6K Display In 2019
Woman Goes From Almost Being Homeless To Lotto Winner was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com