CLOSE

Why did a man in Seattle Washington say he suffered second degree burns when his iPhone exploded in his pocket?  The man was working in the kitchen of a piano bar when he smelled something on fire. Then he felt the intense pain in his back pocket

For more information on the Funk Dats, click on each link below

One Woman Killed One Injured By Tiger At Safari Park

iPhone Explodes In Man’s Pocket

ModoBag Rideable Luggage

Teens Cross Border While Playing Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go Good For Senior Citizens

15 pound Lobster Saved From Restaurant

Also On Majic 107.5 / 97.5 Atlanta:
Ben Carson Is Doing His Damnedest To Prevent Low-Income People From Getting Fair Housing
0 photos
×