Kim Kardashian attended the Vogue Foundation Gala wearing Balmain fall 2014 collection featuring a black embroidered see-through long sleeve top, and fitted gold animal printed leather pencil skirt with a deep back slit. She paired her look with a Balmain army belt, a pair of Hermes cage sandals, a sleek Euro-ponytail and very sexy berry lips.
She joined Balmain designer Oliver Routeing, her sister Kendall Jenner and other models as a part of the ‘Balmain Army’ for the appearance.
Ok so I am totes her for Kim Kardashian and this Balmain army! This look brings me back to the only reason why anyone should ever love Kimmy Kakes, outside of being the mother of the most adorable baby ever (sorry, Blue)–her wardrobe slaying capabilities.
From the caged sandals to the leopard and embroidered see-through combination I just want to snatch all of this look for myself. Anyways! What do you beauties think?
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's 'Kutest' Moments
1. A Look Into The Kutest Moments Between Kim & KanyeSource: 1 of 8
2. Now VOGUE2 of 8
3. Q Kuick Squeeze From Kim KSource: 3 of 8
4. Kimmy Squeezes Her ManSource: 4 of 8
5. What Is This...Velvet?Source: 5 of 8
6. Kanye & Kim Having A Black & White MomentSource: 6 of 8
7. It Ain't Love Until You...Source: 7 of 8
8. Kim & YeezySource: 8 of 8
FAB OR FUG: Kim Kardashian Goes Leopard At The Vogue Foundation Gala [POLL] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com