KELIS (@iamkelis) February 17, 2014
Not only is Kelis a musical genius, she’s a culinary star. The “Bossy” songstress graduated from Le Cordon Bleu Culinary School in November 2013 and announced her line of sauces, “Feast.” Oh and let us not forget her newest album, also dedicated to her food obsession, affectionately called, “Food” (on the shelves on April 22 and is produced by TV On The Radio’s Dave Sitek).
Must Read: Which Gender Face A Greater Risk Of Stroke?
It’s safe to say Kelis is on a delicious ride to living her dream and it’s a beautiful journey to watch. After years of tasty innuendos in most of her catchy music (from “Milkshake” to “Tasty” to “Jerk Ribs,”), it’s time that we see her love of food manifested. Kelis’ obsession with food almost caused her to quit music in 2010. Personally, I am here for people combining their passions into one amazing dream.
“Saucy and Sweet” will highlight Kelis’ best dishes and recipes, as well as give “an inside look at how she composes food with attitude.” If it’s one thing Kelis has, it’s attitude. From the moment a kaleidoscope-haired graced our TV screens, screaming about how much she hates her man, “right now,” we’ve known that she was a firecracker and certainly a force to be reckoned with.
Music superstar and chef, Kelis Rogers, is about to drop her new album “Food” and it’s time to celebrate by hosting a dinner party for her inner circle. Kelis starts the day with her publicist to discuss the marketing strategy for the new album, and on her way home she swings by the local spice shop to grab some fresh, exotic spices for dinner. Back in the kitchen, Kelis joins forces with her friend, Robbi, to prepare a spectacular meal featuring jerk ribs, shrimp fricassee and goat cheese ice cream
Check Out This Gallery Of Vegetarian Recipes You Must Try!
21 Vegetarian Recipes To Jumpstart Your Healthy Eating
1. Nutritious & Delicious Vegetarian Recipes1 of 22
2. Brown Sugar Sprouts With Cranberries & Walnuts2 of 22
3. Nachos Al Fresco3 of 22
4. Sweet Potato Kale Pot Pie4 of 22
5. Parmesan Pearl Couscous5 of 22
6. Sprout, Sweet Potato & Apple Saute6 of 22
7. Beet Gratin7 of 22
8. Beet & Frisee Salad8 of 22
9. Bucatini Taragon Cream Sauce9 of 22
10. Mexican Tortilla "Pizza"10 of 22
11. Portobello Stack With Artichokes, Red Pepper & Walnut Goat Cheese11 of 22
12. Root Vegetable Tian12 of 22
13. Brussels Sprout Salad With Buttermilk Dressing13 of 22
14. Spicy Mango Apple Chutney14 of 22
15. Spinach Mango Salad15 of 22
16. Walnut Pesto Orecchiette16 of 22
17. Roasted Beets17 of 22
18. Zucchini Lasagna18 of 22
19. Kale & Crispy Chickpeas19 of 22
20. Cucumber Gazpacho20 of 22
21. Roasted Red Pepper Basil Alfredo21 of 22
22. Green Beans & Shallots22 of 22
Saucy & Sweet: Kelis Gets Her Own Special On The Cooking Channel was originally published on hellobeautiful.com