Paula Patton is no stranger to baring it all. In 2003 the celebrated actress disrobed for the cover of her husband (then boyfriend) Robin Thicke’s “A Beautiful World” debut. While it took her ten years to pull off the same move on the screen, it was well worth the wait.
In this interview with TheUrbanDaily.com the star of “2 Guns” shares what made her go topless for the first time in a movie and discussed the backlash her husband has been getting for the nudity in one version of his “Blurred Lines” video.
A Salute To Paula Patton: 10 Things You Didn’t Know
1. She’s got brainsSource:Instagram 1 of 9
2. To the big screenSource:Instagram 2 of 9
3. And the small screenSource:Instagram 3 of 9
4. Nature Vs. NurtureSource:Instagram 4 of 9
5. InspirationSource:Instagram 5 of 9
6. She can singSource:Instagram 6 of 9
7. High School SweetheartsSource:Instagram 7 of 9
8. The AccoladesSource:Instagram 8 of 9
9. She was a lawyer for one daySource:Instagram 9 of 9
Get more movie news and interviews on TheUrbanDaily.com: