In between Rihanna being a global superstar singer, creating multiple successful shoe lines with both Puma and Manolo Blahnik, in addition to partnering with Chopard, she’s now playing the role of Madame President. The beauty was spotted with French President Macron, discussing education. She was also seen with France’s First Lady, Brigitte Macron. See all the times that Rihanna was more Presidential than Trump.
How Rihanna Is More Presidential Than Donald Trump was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. Rihanna arrives to the Elysee Palace in Paris to meet President Emmanuel Macron
And of course, she did it in Celine pre-Fall 2017 grey ensemble, a classic Chanel purse, and Sergio Rossi sandals. Oui.
2. France’s First Lady Brigitte Macron Receives Popstar Rihanna At The Elysee Palace
Main issue of the visit concerns the Clara Lionel Foundation (CLF) which she founded in 2012 to fight poverty across the globe with programs supporting healthcare and education.
3. Rihanna at the Elysee Palace
She was greeted by France’s First Lady, Brigitte Macron. With double kisses, of course.
4. First Lady of France Brigitte Macron and Rihanna
Two of the most powerful women in the world, smile for the camera.
5. France’s First Lady Brigitte Macron escorts Rihanna inside Elysee Palace
There is work to be done.
6. French President Emmanuel Macron and Rihanna
There is work to be done. Rihanna gets serious and discusses education, healthcare and poverty with the French President.
7. Rihanna Talks With The Press Regarding Her Talk With President Macron
She’s not playing around.
8. Rihanna with French press
Rihanna smiles post press conference.
9. Harvard Foundation Honors Rihanna As Humanitarian Of The Year
Humanitarian Of The Year 2017. Go girl!
10. Rihanna Plays With Ashad Khaled
Rihanna shows Ashad some baby love.
11. Rihanna For 2020
Rihanna for President.
12. Rihanna For President
Bajan bad gal, thank you for serving our country (even though it ain’t ya job).