Community

The 60th Mayor of Atlanta has made her way to Washington D.C. as a part of the Biden Administration, but of course keeps her roots strong in Atlanta. Zone 1 is where former Mayor of Atlanta, Keisha Lance Bottoms proudly hails from and of course, Ryan Cameron, is one of her favorite people in the […]

TQ The Queen Talks Creating Generational Wealth With Benaisha Poole Watson

The leading chief medical doctor for the White House and face of the medical community for the United States has been one person, Dr. Anthony Fauci. From the AIDS/HIV epidemic to COVID-19’s global pandemic, Dr. Fauci has been a trusted source of not only information but medical advisory for the country. Before he retires from […]

Fresh off their White House broadcast, the #1 show in the afternoon has another special guest joining them in studio. Ryan Cameron Uncensored welcomes the 61st Mayor of the City of Atlanta, Andre Dickens. From the very first part of the interview, Ryan Cameron shares the latest rankings & titles that the city has earned, […]

After nearly 4 years, it looks like one of the Queens of Comedy and a popular streaming platform have made amends to work on one of the next stand up specials sure to be the talk of the town! Oscar Award winning actress & comedienne Mo’Nique will be taping her brand new Netflix special, “My […]

Yesterday evening, Black Radio United held their Town Hall where many of the candidates that will be on the ballot this November had the opportunity to share their goals of their campaigns and to take questions from the public. The candidates that spoke included: Alicia Thomas Searcy, Democratic nominee for GA Superintendent State Representative Bee […]

TQ The Queen started the Crown Of The Week in 2018 to highlight non-profit organizations that are active in our communities. Recent recipients of the Crown Of The Week which is a $50 donation: SYGTE Outreach Ministry in Loganville to go towards the Senior Brown Bag Food Program Senora Davis    Shout out to Gerard […]

October 1, 2022 join the Atlanta Autism Speaks Walk at the Atlanta Battery. This sensory-friendly, family event raises funds to support the mission of Autism Speaks, where families have access to reliable information for early-childhood screening, adulthood transition and much more. Sign up today at AutismSpeaksWalk.org

Help Us Get Him Home Safe is an initiative that takes pride in reminding the public and bringing awareness to the community regarding missing children, teens, and adults.

TQ’s Black Business Spotlight Today we shine the light on The Cookie Doll in the Black Business Spotlight.  Here is a bit of background about the owner Ebony; ​ a cookie junky and Cookie Monster can’t compete with the insatiable sweet tooth that I have. My passions are God, my family, baking, my dialysis patients, […]

TQ’s Black Business Spotlight   Today the spotlight continues to shine on the Kyvan Foods, which specializes in honey apple BBQ sauce,  honey apple butter and honey apple salsa.  Available at Walmart and many other stores. KYVAN Foods is a destination for unique, great tasting salsas, sauces and seasonings with a mission to grow our business […]

Black Health 365 Moment If you suffer from Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes or high cholesterol scientist pinpoint a common vegetable that can lower high blood sugar levels by 50% and I think it’s worth a try.  The extract of an onion bulb is proven to have lowered high blood sugar levels and lowered […]