In contrast to this year’s remarkable surge, millions of Social Security beneficiaries are set to see a more moderate 3.2% increase in their benefits for 2024, aligning with the stabilization of consumer prices.
The Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) will result in the average recipient receiving an additional $50 or more per month, starting in January, as stated by the Social Security Administration.
This change comes on the heels of an extraordinary 8.7% benefit increase this year, driven by 40-year-high inflation rates, which significantly impacted the cost of consumer goods. However, with the gradual easing of inflation, the forthcoming annual increase is noticeably smaller.
source: The DMV Daily
- Trump RICO Defendant Trevian Kutti Facing Jail If Latest Ruby Freeman Threats On IG Violate Bond Agreement
- 3 ‘Karens’ And A ‘Karen’ Cop: These Viral Videos Show Why Racial Profiling Reports Still Matter
- Ahmaud Arbery’s Father Thinks Case Against Ex-DA Accused Of Protecting Killers Is Delayed On Purpose
- Breonna Taylor Civil Rights Case: A Timeline Of Events In The Trial
- Bobbi Storm Exclusive Interview With Sam Sylk & Bijou Star!
- Ex-Cop Who Attacked Black Man During Booking Indicted By Grand Jury
- Social Security Recipients Set To Get A Cost of Living Boost In 2024
- The ‘Singles Tax’: Nearly Half Of Black Americans Are Single And It’s Burning Holes In Their Pockets
- Richmond Faith Leaders Call Richmond Casino Resort On The Ballot ‘Exciting’
- Isley Brothers Headline Day Party Drawing Attention To Upcoming Vote For ‘Grand’ New Casino Resort In Richmond
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Social Security Recipients Set To Get A Cost of Living Boost In 2024 was originally published on woldcnews.com
Last Chance Christmas: Win $1,000 For All Your Holiday Needs! [Register Here]
Register to Win: Maxwell Urban Hang Suite Cruise
Listen To The Steve Harvey Morning Show Live Right Here!
Chick-Fil-A Delivering Hope
#BlackAIDSDay: How You Can Live With HIV With No Shame
RENAISSANCE: A FILM BY BEYONCÉ (Register to Win FREE Tickets)
Breonna Taylor Civil Rights Case: A Timeline Of Events In The Trial
Ex-Cop Who Attacked Black Man During Booking Indicted By Grand Jury