Charles Jenkins was hanging out with Erica Campbell and GRIFF during the St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital Radiothon. He talked about why he wanted to remix his song, “Grace,” so many times, with different artists such as Le’Aandria and Kim Burrell. He talks about his “Positive Air” movement, and how he is shifting the idea that church is a mean place. “Mean, judgmental Christians are a result of bad teaching,” he says.
Plus, Charles talks about the scripture he read that made him realize that God is positive, not negative. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ed Reed Claims BCU Player Was Suspended After Spotlighting Concerns About Resources
- Latto’s Panties Garner Almost 100K On eBay After Fan Shades Her For Wearing The Same Undies In Her Photos
- #TheMommyCorner: Motherocity Is The First PostPartum App For Parents
- Angela Simmons Is Stunning In A Lavender Cut Out Dress
- Prosecutor Drops R. Kelly Sex-Abuse Charges
- Is Ciara Venturing into Fashion Design?
- Anika Kai Gives Us A 3-Step Tutorial On The Underpainting Makeup Trend
- H.E.R. Is A Vision In All White On The February Cover Of ‘Vogue Singapore’
- Gas Prices Rise Across Georgia
- Get The Look: Shop The Beauty Products From Naturi Naughton’s Cover Shoot
Charles Jenkins Shares Scripture That Made Him Realize God Is Positive [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com