Kentucky Fried Chicken has announced the release of a plant-based fried chicken recipe coming to stores! KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available to customers at a store in Smyrna, Georgia, near Atlanta’s SunTrust Park this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Beyond Meat has been a big craze spreading the nation so much so even Burger King added their Impossible Burger to their menu countrywide. But KFC is the first fast-food restaurant to offer a Beyond Meat friend chicken to their menu.
KFC will offer it’s Smyrna location customers their Beyond Fried Chicken in nuggets or boneless wings. Prices range from $1.99-$8.49 depending on the quantity ordered. No word on when KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available in additional stores.
Famous Vegans & Vegetarians
1. Vanessa Williams – VeganSource: 1 of 4
2. Angela Bassett – VegetarianSource: 2 of 4
3. Erykah Badu – VeganSource: 3 of 4
4. Tia Mowry – VeganSource: 4 of 4
- Yung Miami Gifted JT This Icy Patek For Her Birthday
- Why Artists Like Teyana Taylor Need Their Roses Now
- FUBU Is Trending After Twitter User Asks If We Know It Means ‘For Us By Us’
- Zendaya Coleman Is Named Valentino’s Latest Brand Ambassador
- Warner Bros. To Release Their 2021 Blockbuster Films On HBO Max
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Launch A Fashion House That Empowers Underserved Communities
- Here Are 5 Of Tyra Banks’ Most Iconic Editorial Moments
- Who Got Next?: Keyshia Cole Confirms She Will Appear On An Upcoming Verzuz Battle
- From Fred Hampton To Laquan McDonald: Why We Should Always Question The Chicago PD
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Opens Up About Why She’s Dedicated 30 Years To HIV/AIDS Awareness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Kentucky Fried Chicken Coming Out with Plant Based Chicken was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com