Kentucky Fried Chicken has announced the release of a plant-based fried chicken recipe coming to stores! KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available to customers at a store in Smyrna, Georgia, near Atlanta’s SunTrust Park this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Beyond Meat has been a big craze spreading the nation so much so even Burger King added their Impossible Burger to their menu countrywide. But KFC is the first fast-food restaurant to offer a Beyond Meat friend chicken to their menu.
KFC will offer it’s Smyrna location customers their Beyond Fried Chicken in nuggets or boneless wings. Prices range from $1.99-$8.49 depending on the quantity ordered. No word on when KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available in additional stores.
Famous Vegans & Vegetarians
1. Vanessa Williams – VeganSource: 1 of 4
2. Angela Bassett – VegetarianSource: 2 of 4
3. Erykah Badu – VeganSource: 3 of 4
4. Tia Mowry – VeganSource: 4 of 4
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- Taraji P. Henson Shares The First Look At Her Character Ahead Of ‘Annie Live!’
- Chile, Tessica Brown A.K.A Gorilla Glue Girl Has Another Hair Disaster
- Cardi B Named Playboy’s New Creative Director
- Issa Rae Stuns On The Debut Cover Of Edition By Modern Luxury’s Art Issue
- Sabrina Elba Dazzles In A Gorgeous Gucci Frock At M2M’s 20th Anniversary Gala
- Tessa Thompson Is Statuesque On The December/January Cover Of Ebony Magazine
- Wait My Turn? I’m 47! Mayor Elect Andre Dickens Talks With Ryan Cameron!
- Serena Williams To Release Her First Children’s Book, “The Adventures Of Qai Qai”
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Keep It To Yourself” | Episode 44
Kentucky Fried Chicken Coming Out with Plant Based Chicken was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com