Deputy Jason Jones pulled over an SUV for speeding, but the routine traffic stop turned into a safety lesson and a good deed.
Jones called for back up when he noticed that two children in the car weren’t properly strapped in.
Deputy Jessica Manning purchased two car seats, then the two deputies installed them properly for mom.
Mom was issued a warning for speeding and ticketed for not having proper restraints for children.
Bumpin Around! Moms Showing Off Their Baby Bumps On Social Media
1. Porsha Williams Looks BeautifulSource: 1 of 5
2. Kenya Moore And Baby DalySource: 2 of 5
3. Remy Ma Looks AmazingSource: 3 of 5
4. LeToya Luckett Is GlowingSource: 4 of 5
5. Amber Stevens West Is Ready To Meet Her BabySource: 5 of 5
Nebraska Deputy Buys Car Seats For Children After Pulling SUV Over For Speeding was originally published on blackamericaweb.com