Hair can be a very sensitive topic for a lot of people. Recently, Ne-Yo’s wife, Crystal Smith felt some backlash after talking about her son’s hair. Rolling Out reports that fans immediately jumped into the comment section to tell her how they felt.
Smith wrote, “So my son wasn’t blessed with mommy’s “Hawaiin silky” as my sister @nikki_loraine likes to say. Can anyone suggest some good products or moisturizers? Nothing I’ve tried will help the dryness. His hair seems to just soak up everything instantly. Comment below if you’ve had this issue. Helllllllllllp.”
One fan commented back and said, “Wasn’t Blessed with his mommy’s Hawaiian silky!” He was perfectly blessed!!! SMH.” Smith ended up deleting the post after all the comments and people even began making fun of Ne-Yo. What do you think about her comments?
RELATED: Ne-Yo “Good Man” [NEW MUSIC]
- Not Loyal! Ben Carson Blames The $31,000 Dining Room Set On His Wife
- All The Way Up: Black Women Statues Replacing Racist Monuments
- Tamar Braxton Doesn’t Like That Her Family Is Making Vince Out To Be A Villain On ‘Braxton Family Values’
- Michael B. Jordan To Produce All-Black WWII Drama ‘The Liberators’
- Ben Carson’s Team Fired One Of The Few Black Women Who Worked At HUD
- Amara La Negra Is A Chocolate Dipped Goddess For Latina Magazine’s Spring Issue
- Midday Motivation | Rushing Can Ruin A Good Thing
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Cardio Myths You Should Avoid
- What Are Slider Crimes And Why Atlanta Thieves Are Taking Advantage
- Strawberry Letter: My Husband Pays For Sex [AUDIO]