Hair can be a very sensitive topic for a lot of people. Recently, Ne-Yo’s wife, Crystal Smith felt some backlash after talking about her son’s hair. Rolling Out reports that fans immediately jumped into the comment section to tell her how they felt.
Smith wrote, “So my son wasn’t blessed with mommy’s “Hawaiin silky” as my sister @nikki_loraine likes to say. Can anyone suggest some good products or moisturizers? Nothing I’ve tried will help the dryness. His hair seems to just soak up everything instantly. Comment below if you’ve had this issue. Helllllllllllp.”
One fan commented back and said, “Wasn’t Blessed with his mommy’s Hawaiian silky!” He was perfectly blessed!!! SMH.” Smith ended up deleting the post after all the comments and people even began making fun of Ne-Yo. What do you think about her comments?
RELATED: Ne-Yo “Good Man” [NEW MUSIC]
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Identifying Heart Attack Symptoms
- Strawberry Letter: Grinding and grabbing might get me in trouble [AUDIO]
- Jussie Smollett Gets Final Meeting With Police Before Case Goes To Grand Jury
- Cardi B Chastises Jussie Smollett While Scarfing Down Lobster Tails
- Black History Month 2019: Erykah Badu
- Tristan Thompson Cheated on Khloe Kardashian With Kylie Jenner’s Best Friend
- Le’Andria Johnson Shares Her Testimony About Being In Jail For 30 Days And Overcoming Alcohol Abuse [VIDEO]
- Ex-NFL Seattle Seahawks Player Shot To Death Over Parking Spot
- Dennis Smith Jr. & Under Armour Bless Fayetville, NC With Some Newly Refurbished Basketball Courts
- Lena Headey Talks Game Of Thrones Ending, Fighting With Family & More
Ne-Yo’s Wife Crystal’s Comments About Son’s Hair Upsets Many was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com