The movie “Bright” took Netflix by storm and fans really enjoyed it. The action packed movie features Will Smith and Joel Edgerton and was created by David Ayer. According to Entertainment Weekly, Ayer will be making a sequel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The movie is based upon fantasy where Smith and Edgerton are LAPD officers. “Bright” was released on December 22nd last year and fans loved it. Netflix mentioned that this movie was one of the highest watched films ever on their program.
Critics believed that the film was terrible, but fans want more. Smith said, “I love how bizarre it is. I’ve been saying it’s Training Day — a gritty L.A. cop drama, the darkness and handheld grittiness — meets Lord of the Rings. There’s orcs and fairies and elves, mean-ass elves.” We look forward to see how the sequel is.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- Ben Carson Reportedly Has A ‘Positive Influence’ On Trump And We Can’t Find Receipts
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Cardio vs. Weightlifting
- Midday Motivation | Don’t Let Doubt Kill Your Dream
- Strawberry Letter: Caught Up In Lies [AUDIO]
- ‘Black Panther’ Smashes Box Office Records and Hollywood Myths
- LeBron James Brings Back Fun in NBA All Star Game
- Why Gabrielle Union Makes A Vision Board Every Year
- Florida High School Shooting Survivors Lash Out At President Trump
- Black Florida School Official Emerges As The Calming Voice Following The Parkland Shooting
- Welp! Keshia Knight Pulliam Reportedly Owes $102K In Georgia State Back Taxes