The movie “Bright” took Netflix by storm and fans really enjoyed it. The action packed movie features Will Smith and Joel Edgerton and was created by David Ayer. According to Entertainment Weekly, Ayer will be making a sequel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The movie is based upon fantasy where Smith and Edgerton are LAPD officers. “Bright” was released on December 22nd last year and fans loved it. Netflix mentioned that this movie was one of the highest watched films ever on their program.
Critics believed that the film was terrible, but fans want more. Smith said, “I love how bizarre it is. I’ve been saying it’s Training Day — a gritty L.A. cop drama, the darkness and handheld grittiness — meets Lord of the Rings. There’s orcs and fairies and elves, mean-ass elves.” We look forward to see how the sequel is.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- Strawberry Letter: I can’t believe I did that to him [AUDIO]
- Omari “Ghost” Hardwick Talks Season 5 of Power [AUDIO]
- Why Are Black Men Afraid of the Doctor?
- Two Tests That Men Should Have Done Regularly
- Rich The Kid Hospitalized After Getting Robbed At His Girlfriends Home
- 6 Interesting Health Facts Men Need To Know
- African Americans Lack Accessibility To Nutritious Foods
- Midday Motivation | Seek To Understand Then To Be Undertstood
- Enjoying the Journey /w Black Tony [AUDIO]
- Strawberry Letter: I don’t deserve any of this [AUDIO]