The movie “Bright” took Netflix by storm and fans really enjoyed it. The action packed movie features Will Smith and Joel Edgerton and was created by David Ayer. According to Entertainment Weekly, Ayer will be making a sequel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The movie is based upon fantasy where Smith and Edgerton are LAPD officers. “Bright” was released on December 22nd last year and fans loved it. Netflix mentioned that this movie was one of the highest watched films ever on their program.
Critics believed that the film was terrible, but fans want more. Smith said, “I love how bizarre it is. I’ve been saying it’s Training Day — a gritty L.A. cop drama, the darkness and handheld grittiness — meets Lord of the Rings. There’s orcs and fairies and elves, mean-ass elves.” We look forward to see how the sequel is.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- I Wore Shorts For The First Time In 10 Years And No One Died
- Rickey Smiley and Friends Register To Win
- Midday Motivation | Self-Reflection Is The School Of Wisdom
- Sanaa Lathan: I Would Be Doing The ‘Nappily Ever After’ Story A Disservice If I Didn’t shave My Head
- Black Hurricane Florence Survivors Say They’re Being Ignored After Historic Flooding In Wilmington
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Ways To Track Your Weight Loss Progress Without The Scale
- Strawberry Letter: Is it possible to have too much sex [AUDIO]
- Funk Dat: Stop Bullying
- Suge Knight Pleads No Contest To Manslaughter, Will Serve 28 Years In Prison
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds