The movie “Bright” took Netflix by storm and fans really enjoyed it. The action packed movie features Will Smith and Joel Edgerton and was created by David Ayer. According to Entertainment Weekly, Ayer will be making a sequel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The movie is based upon fantasy where Smith and Edgerton are LAPD officers. “Bright” was released on December 22nd last year and fans loved it. Netflix mentioned that this movie was one of the highest watched films ever on their program.
Critics believed that the film was terrible, but fans want more. Smith said, “I love how bizarre it is. I’ve been saying it’s Training Day — a gritty L.A. cop drama, the darkness and handheld grittiness — meets Lord of the Rings. There’s orcs and fairies and elves, mean-ass elves.” We look forward to see how the sequel is.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- Lounge In Love: Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas Becomes The Face Of DAYO Loungewear
- Midday Motivation | The Greatest Fears Are The Ones Pushing You Forward
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Foods That Help Reduce Bloating
- Maury Offers Wendy Williams, Her Husband & His Alleged Mistress A DNA Test
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Samuel L Jackson Chimes In On Drake vs Kanye West “It’s Not Like The Old Days” | Extra Butter
- Former NFL Player Beats Up Man Who Was Masturbating Outside Of Daughter’s Window
- The FEDS Already In Atlanta Before Super Bowl Trying To Stop Human Trafficking
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Winter Proof Your Workout