There will be one less wife on-call for Married to Medicine next season as Lisa Nicole Cloud has exited the show.
Lisa told TMZ.com today that she’s opting to step away from the Bravo reality series in order to put all of her energy into growing her fashion line.
“I’ve made some decisions as it relates to my own businesses,” she explained. “My clothing line is really growing, and I need to really focus.”
As she explains, her collection is building momentum now that she’s been invited to do a showing at the Cannes Film Festival. This is after she’d previously done New York Fashion Week and Los Anegles Fashion Week. It’s a wave that she wants to take advantage of.
Lisa also mentioned that she and her husband Dr. Darren Naugles will also be taking this opportunity to do some family planning. A huge part of her narrative last season on Married to Medicine was trying to start a family, so this shift in her career path may make it easier for her to focus on becoming a mom.
Her success on the runway aside, Lisa hinted that we may not have seen the last of her on Married to Medicine.
“[Producers] don’t want me to leave at all. They would definitely want me to still remain connected to the show,” Lisa shared. “Thats why I will probably make occasional appearances as time permits.”
Of course, some still question whether she actually quit the show. StraightFromTheA.com seems to suggest that Bravo may have given Lisa her walking papers.
Supposedly, cast members got their contracts for next season about a month ago, and the ladies who were invited back have been at work shooting scenes for a few weeks. However, there is word that Lisa wasn’t offered a full-time contract. That does leave the door open for her to do a few cameos next season.
‘Married to Medicine’ EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Simone Finds Out Devastating News About Her Missing Father
10 Tips On How To Be Submissive To Your Man, According To ‘Married To Medicine’ Star
Were Howard Medical Students Right About ‘Married To Medicine’?
Also On Majic 107.5, Atlanta:
20 Things You Didn’t Know About The Legendary Michael Jackson
20 photos Launch gallery
1. MJ was a victim of physical abuse from his father as a child. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, he shed tears and claimed that he was so terrified of his father that he would often vomit when he saw him.
1 of 20
2. His favorite animated character from childhood was Pinocchio.
2 of 20
3. When MJ listened to the songs from his days in The Jackson 5, he said he sounded like “Minnie Mouse.”
3 of 20
4. His middle name was Joseph – Michael Joseph Jackson.
4 of 20
5. “Billie Jean” is allegedly based on a true story. MJ claims an obsessive fan tried to say he was the father of her child.
5 of 20
6. His first song to hit the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart was “Ben” in 1972.
6 of 20
7. MJ was a huge Beatles fan. He paid $47 million for the publishing rights to the Beatles back catalogue in 1985 and sold a share of it to Sony in 1995 for $95 million.
7 of 20
8. Get this… The costumes for the “Thriller” video came from the Salvation Army.
8 of 20
9. Jackson invented and owns the patent for the special anti-gravity boots he wore that allowed him to lean forward extremely far in live performances of “Smooth Criminal.”
9 of 20
10. MJ loved animals, and had several…strange pets. He had a python called Crusher, two llamas called Louis and Lola, and his most famous pet was Bubbles, the chimpanzee.
10 of 20
11. Sources say MJ “borrowed” the Moonwalk from street dancers he saw outside a hotel.
11 of 20
12. The original song title for “Thriller” was “Starlight.”
12 of 20
13. Sources say MJ slept in an oxygen tent to live longer and for cosmetic purposes.
13 of 20
14. MJ was a proud owner of a 2,700-acre Neverland Ranch that has a theme park, a menagerie, and a movie theater.
14 of 20
15. “Home Alone” star Macaulay Culkin was one of MJ’s closest friends, and is the godfather of two of Jackson’s children.
15 of 20
16. MJ’s estate signed a deal with Sony that gave them access to his unreleased recordings for $250 million.
16 of 20
17. MJ often wore a black armband to remind people of the suffering of children around the world.
17 of 20
18. The Los Angeles mansion he was renting just before he passed away once belonged to Sean Connery.
18 of 20
19. MJ was allegedly a pretty avid reader… He was once accused by a library of owing $1 million in overdue book fines.
19 of 20
20. Wikipedia, Twitter, and AOL’s Instant Messenger all crashed at 3:15PM on the day MJ died: June 25, 2009.
20 of 20