Lamar Odom may have seemed head-over-heels when he and Khloé Kardashian got hitched, but that didn’t keep him from cheating on her.
It was a whirlwind romance that took everyone by surprise when Khloé and Lamar wed less than a month after they started dating in 2009. Their love was such a hot topic that it spawned their own Keeping Up With The Kardashians spin-off and fragrance, but everything was not so rosy for the newlyweds.
In a recent chat with Us Weekly, the former pro-baller revealed he had multiple affairs. Although he believes marrying Khloé was a great career move, he said it also garnered him a lot unexpected attention with the ladies.
“Businesswise, it opened up opportunities, like the fragrance Khloé and I created,” Lamar shared, adding that perhaps calling their scent “Unbreakable” was a bad idea. “We probably cursed [the relationship].”
Outside of the boardroom, being married to a Kardashian made him a hot commodity. “It also opened this gate up with other women who probably wouldn’t have been interested in me,” Lamar said. “When I became Khloé Kardashian’s man and on TV, it made me look more enticing.”
According to Lamar, women who had no idea about his basketball career would approach him because “they knew Lammy.” It was more attention than he knew what to do with, and he couldn’t resist the onslaught of temptation for long.
“B*tches and THOTs came out of the woodwork,” Lamar told Us Weekly, blaming himself for the demise of his relationship with Khloé. “If there is one thing I regret when I was married, it was having multiple affairs with different women. That wasn’t the stand-up thing to do. I wish I could have kept my d–k in my pants.”
See what else he had to say about their drama behind-the-scenes (and what happened when she caught him doing drugs), when the April 10, 2017, issue of Us Weekly due out this Friday.
1. MJ was a victim of physical abuse from his father as a child. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, he shed tears and claimed that he was so terrified of his father that he would often vomit when he saw him.
1 of 20
2. His favorite animated character from childhood was Pinocchio.
2 of 20
3. When MJ listened to the songs from his days in The Jackson 5, he said he sounded like “Minnie Mouse.”
3 of 20
4. His middle name was Joseph – Michael Joseph Jackson.
4 of 20
5. “Billie Jean” is allegedly based on a true story. MJ claims an obsessive fan tried to say he was the father of her child.
5 of 20
6. His first song to hit the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart was “Ben” in 1972.
6 of 20
7. MJ was a huge Beatles fan. He paid $47 million for the publishing rights to the Beatles back catalogue in 1985 and sold a share of it to Sony in 1995 for $95 million.
7 of 20
8. Get this… The costumes for the “Thriller” video came from the Salvation Army.
8 of 20
9. Jackson invented and owns the patent for the special anti-gravity boots he wore that allowed him to lean forward extremely far in live performances of “Smooth Criminal.”
9 of 20
10. MJ loved animals, and had several…strange pets. He had a python called Crusher, two llamas called Louis and Lola, and his most famous pet was Bubbles, the chimpanzee.
10 of 20
11. Sources say MJ “borrowed” the Moonwalk from street dancers he saw outside a hotel.
11 of 20
12. The original song title for “Thriller” was “Starlight.”
12 of 20
13. Sources say MJ slept in an oxygen tent to live longer and for cosmetic purposes.
13 of 20
14. MJ was a proud owner of a 2,700-acre Neverland Ranch that has a theme park, a menagerie, and a movie theater.
14 of 20
15. “Home Alone” star Macaulay Culkin was one of MJ’s closest friends, and is the godfather of two of Jackson’s children.
15 of 20
16. MJ’s estate signed a deal with Sony that gave them access to his unreleased recordings for $250 million.
16 of 20
17. MJ often wore a black armband to remind people of the suffering of children around the world.
17 of 20
18. The Los Angeles mansion he was renting just before he passed away once belonged to Sean Connery.
18 of 20
19. MJ was allegedly a pretty avid reader… He was once accused by a library of owing $1 million in overdue book fines.
19 of 20
20. Wikipedia, Twitter, and AOL’s Instant Messenger all crashed at 3:15PM on the day MJ died: June 25, 2009.
20 of 20
Continue reading Lamar Odom Admits To Cheating On Khloé Kardashian Multiple Times
20 Things You Didn’t Know About The Legendary Michael Jackson