Keri Hilson slayed the red carpet scene at the The Living Legends Foundation’s 18th Award Show Celebration with a curve-hugging gown that left us completely aware on what she was working with.
The 31-year-old singer/songwriter has been laying low being all in love with her NBA baller boyfriend, Serge Ibaka. Sorry ladies, they are back on again and with a figure-flaunting outfit like this we see why. Her public appearances have been less frequent these days but when she does step out, Keri really impresses us!
Everything about this look is perfect (almost). From the overly sexy deep plunging neckline, to the pop of emerald polish on her nails–Keri is not playing with you guys. I’m just wishing she’d ditch the braids. Summer is over Keri; it’s time to lay the tresses out for fabulousness.
Clearly I am in love with this look and maybe Keri too. What do you beauties think?
The Most Memorable Red Carpet Looks...EVER!
1. The Most Memorable Red Carpet Looks...EVER!1 of 11
2. Jennifer Lopez in Versace at the 2000 Grammy Awards2 of 11
3. Beyonce Knowles in Givenchy at the Met Gala in 2012Source: 3 of 11
4. Selita Ebanks in Gabriela Cadena at 2013 Cannes Film FestivalSource: 4 of 11
5. Charlize Theron in Dior at the Oscars in 2013Source: 5 of 11
6. Gwyneth Paltrow in Tom Ford at the Oscars in 20126 of 11
7. Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji at the Oscars in 2013Source: 7 of 11
8. Solange in Rachel Roy at the Met Gala in 2012Source: 8 of 11
9. Viola Davis in Vera Wang at the Oscars in 20129 of 11
10. Halle Berry in Elie Saab at the Oscars in 200210 of 11
11. Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace at the Oscars in 201211 of 11
FAB OR FUG: Keri Hilson’s Plunging Neckline Leaves Us Speechless [POLL] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com