We admit we didn’t see this one coming but what a pleasant surprise it was! Stephen Colbert handed Fox News their hats for sure in this segment regarding the fear of African Americans in this country! As you watch this try to remember that Colbert is a satirist which means he is making fun of guys who behave the way he is behaving!
Okay now that we are all on the same page….run it! Watch the video below!
It’s not often that we get the pleasure of seeing other races hit it perfectly on the head when demonstrating what African Americans think or feel or how they should be portrayed in the media, so when it happens it’s SWEET! Salute Mr. Colbert! That took a big pair sir and we for one appreciate it!
#FightingForTrayvon: Images of Nationwide Protests
1. Protestors converge on Union Square, Sunday, July 14, 2013, in New York. (Photo: AP)1 of 16
2. A BART police vehicle is vandalized during a protest after George Zimmerman in Oakland, Calif. (Photo: AP)2 of 16
3. Workers board up windows at Flora restaurant in downtown Oakland, Calif., early Sunday, July 14, 2013, following protests. (Photo: AP)3 of 16
4. Demonstrators march through the Lower East Side neighborhood of Manhattan in New York, Sunday, July 14, 2013. (Photo: AP)4 of 16
5. A window is smashed at a Chase Bank in Oakland, Calif. (Photo: AP)5 of 16
6. Demonstrators converge on Union Square, Sunday, July 14, 2013, in New York, during a protest against the acquittal of neighborhood watch member George Zimmerman. (Photo: AP)6 of 16
7. People gather Sunday, July 14, 2013, in Raleigh, N.C., to protest the acquittal of George Zimmerman. (Photo: AP)7 of 16
8. Protesters make their way down Washington Ave., from Grand Circus Park in Detroit to the Federal Building during a protest against the verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman. (Photo: AP)8 of 16
9. James Brewton, 39, from Brandon, hoists his portrait of Trayvon Martin along with a group of about 175 as they gather at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park in Tampa. (Photo: AP)9 of 16
10. Demonstrators cross Marietta Street in Atlanta as they march in protest. (Photo: AP)10 of 16
11. A bag of Skittles candies hangs out of the pocket of Latressa McVey, 35, of Atlanta, during a protest. (Photo: AP)11 of 16
12. Tabatha Holley, 19, of Dawson, Ga., chants as demonstrators march in protest as a police cruiser follows. (Photo: AP)12 of 16
13. Abdul Kebbeh, 6, holds a sign at Westlake Park on Sunday, July 14, 2013 in downtown Seattle. (Photo: AP)13 of 16
14. Demonstrators converge on Union Square, Sunday, July 14, 2013, in New York, during a protest against the acquittal of neighborhood watch member George Zimmerman. (Photo: AP)14 of 16
15. Nichole Mitchell wipes away tears during the sermon at a youth service at the St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church in Sanford, Fla. (Photo: AP)15 of 16
16. zimmerman-verdict-protest-ap-1616 of 16
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
Stephen Colbert Rips Fox News for Racist Reporting [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com