The 2019 BET Awards went down at the Staples Center in LA and was hosted by actress Regina Hall who opened up a show with a nod to her hometown Washington DC and Beyonce.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But before the show, our favs hit the blue carpet for the arrivals. Some slayed and some well… they tried it. From Mary J. Blige to Cardi B they were all there. Check out the best and worst fashion from the 2019 BET Awards show.
- 10 Fall Fashion Staples You Need In Your Closet Now
- Everything You Need To Know About Bra Maintenance
- Strawberry Letter Podcast: My Little Ugly Boyfriend [AUDIO]
- Snoop Dogg Is In The Game, Announced As A Playable Character In ‘Madden NFL 20’
- HELLO WORLD: Enhance Your Girls Trip To Bermuda With These 10 Black Owned Businesses
- DNA Experts Say Death Row Inmate Convicted Of Killing White Woman Is Innocent
- LisaRaye McCoy Has Smoke For Husband-Kissing Nicole Murphy: “She Might Wanna Come See Me”
- Gabrielle Union Claps Back At Haters Over Family Pic, “Kaav Ain’t With The Dumb Sh*t”
- Sunken Place Pastor Mark Burns At Conference: ‘Ready To Go To War For Donald J. Trump?’
- Amber Rose Shares Pics of Her Newborn Son
The Best and Worst Fashion from the 2019 BET Awards was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com