The 2019 BET Awards went down at the Staples Center in LA and was hosted by actress Regina Hall who opened up a show with a nod to her hometown Washington DC and Beyonce.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But before the show, our favs hit the blue carpet for the arrivals. Some slayed and some well… they tried it. From Mary J. Blige to Cardi B they were all there. Check out the best and worst fashion from the 2019 BET Awards show.
- Dora and The Lost City of Gold Register To Win
- Couch Time With Big Ray Ep2: April Parker Jones [Exclusive Video]
- Nipsey Hussle’s Baby Mama Says She’s NOT An Unfit Mother
- MONDAY MONDAY: A Trip To The Motherland Inspired This Model To Move To Paris
- Tommy Hilfiger x Zendaya To Host Their NYFW Show At The Apollo And Derive Inspiration From Famous Black Women Performers
- Mother Of Nipsey’s Daughter Says Family Has Stopped Taking Care Of Her Since His Passing
- Melyssa Ford Says She Contemplated Suicide After Car Accident
- Founder Of Louisiana African-American Museum Found Dead In Trunk Of Car
- Tourist Takes A Wile Ride On Atlanta’s I-75 On A Bird Scooter [VIDEO]
- Strawberry Letter Podcast: I Need My Husband’s Permission To Have Sex [AUDIO]
The Best and Worst Fashion from the 2019 BET Awards was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com