Community

Atlanta, Community

April 16, 2012 JONEBSORO, GA—Today Congressman David Scott (D-GA) announced the availability of the 2012 Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) Foundation scholarships online at www.cbcfinc.org/scholarships. “I am pleased to announce several scholarship opportunities for deserving students in my District,” said Congressman Scott. “I know firsthand the difference scholarships can make for students because scholarships helped me […]

Community

Join Majic 107.5-97.5 and Help A Mother In Need Enjoy A Special Mother’s Day!  Donate a Dress, Shoes and/or Toiletry Item!  Donating is Easy! Here is how you can get involved: Drop off at Action Ministries – 458 Ponce De Leon, Atlanta, GA 30308 Drop off at  Radio One Atlanta – 101 Marietta St, 12th Floor […]

Videos

Majic 107.5 / 97.5 held its 2nd annual Tax Day yesterday, hosted by Tall Boy! The event was a successful one and seeing the look on some of the people’s faces who were getting tax relief was priceless! Check out the recap: RELATED: The Dream Owes $117,000 In Taxes Bow Wow Owes $126,000 In Back […]

On Thursday, April 5 from 6am to 10pm, Radio One Atlanta will take part in the Radio Cares for St. Jude Kids Radiothon. Make a donation by calling 1-800-411-9898. Since opening 50 years ago, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has changed the way the world treats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. No family ever […]

DeKalb Schools Brownsmill Elementary recently held Career Day and Majic 107.5/97.5’s SiMan Baby was on hand.  He shared a few pictures of participants.

A Whitney video tribute mix done by our very own DJ Bill Black.

Congratulations to our 2012 Cutest Couple Winners! Colby & Kristy

Radio One Atlanta hosted its annual New Year, New You health fair this weekend at Word of Faith Family Worship Cathedral. The event featured health advice from professionals, panels, vendors, an appearance by Angie Stone and performances by Isaac Caree, Avery Sunshine and others. Check out photos from the event below!

Thursday, January 12, 2012   State of Georgia Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Commission Program, 10 am at the State Capitol, North Wing, Atlanta. Free and Open to the Public. For more information contact: The Georgia Martin Luther King, Jr., King Holiday Commission at 404-463-1343   “A King Celebration” Concert with the Atlanta Symphony […]

Hosea Feed the Hungry & Homeless is in a new location this year for Christmas day! They are serving those in need at the Georgia World Congress Center, located at 285 Andrew Young International Blvd., Atlanta, GA, 404-223-4300. HFTH is still in great need of donations to be sure they can feed as many of […]

Get tested. Practice celibacy, but if that’s not for you, then practice safe sex. The new HIV infection numbers are discouraging. Black women are more than 15 times more likely to get the disease as white women. Black women are 3 times more likely to get the HIV infection than Latino women. Today is World […]