Here are some symptoms of breast cancer that may call for medical attention.
1. A breast lump or thickening that feels different from the surrounding tissue.
2. Bloody discharge from the nipple.
3. Change in the size or shape of your breast.
4. Changes to the skin over the breast such as dimpling.
5. An inverted nipple.
6. Peeling or flaking of the nipple skin.
7. Redness or pitting of the skin on your breast similar to an orange.
All of these are reasons to go seek medical attention. Remember ladies get your mammograms!