Featured Organization: AiJalon, Inc. Adult Day Health
Address: 454 HAIRSTON WAY, STONE MOUNTAIN GA 30088
PHONE: (404) 499-2755
AiJalon Inc. Adult Day Health exists to provide an Alzheimer’s specialty day health center. As specialists in this field we are able to meet the needs of those who suffer from Alzheimer’s and dementing illnesses. Our second focus and passion is helping the caregiver through education and support. Because of our program, caregivers and participants are able to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- Recipient of Special Congressional Recognition for outstanding and invaluable service to the community
- Recognized as a center of Excellence for those who suffer from Alzheimer’s and Dementing illnesses through Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- Awarded a grant supporting scholarship needs for caregivers
- Training caregivers through an evidenced based training under the Rosalyn Carter Institute
- Executive director was nominated for caregiver of the year under the Rosalyn Carter Institute
- The Center for Positive aging in Atlanta has recognized AiJalon as key Quality provider of excellence in services for seniors.
Our current objective is to build the Therapeutic Healing Garden. The garden is designed to provide seniors a safe, appropriate wander area, to walk away stress, walk to reduce blood pressure, plant in raised planters, enjoy nature and socialize. As an Alzheimer’s specialty center, a safe wander area is vital in keeping seniors from getting lost and allowing them the freedom to wander safely.
After nearly 8 years of service we continue to be a “Caring Solution!”