According to People.com, singer and actor Rotimi is expecting his first baby with his fiance Vanessa Mdee. The couple shared the exciting news on social media revealing that they are having a baby boy.
The couple shared their excitement in a recent exclusive interview with People Magazine. “We are super excited to welcome our son. As first-time parents, everything about this experience has been a brand-new challenge,” they say. “We love it.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Mdee also shared that her pregnacy has been “very smooth” so far, “He’s been so good to us. No real pain or symptoms. Some funny cravings and food aversions here and there. It’s been much harder in these final weeks because he’s preparing his arrival, but all in all we’ve been super blessed.”
Congrats to the happy couple! This is going to be one good looking baby.
- Anthony Hamilton Reflects On Rise To Becoming A Southern Soul Star On TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- Issa Rae Glows On The Cover Of Self Magazine
- Watch: Krazy Karen Gets Sprayed In The Face After Assaulting Black Men On Subway
- Instagram User Reveals Her Great Grandmother Owned Quilt A$AP Rocky Wore to Met Gala
- TRIED IT: Dosso Beauty’s Pre-Stretched Braiding Hair Did My Knotless Braids And Scalp Justice
- TRIED IT: Morphe X Ashley Strong’s Tourmaline Soul Lip Gloss Is The Perfect Nude Lippie For The Fall
- Will Smith Gets Honest About Giving Up On Monogamy With Jada: “Marriage For Us Can’t Be A Prison”
- MODEL MONDAY: Glenda Robinson Got A Second Chance At The Runway
- Latto Gives Pretty Girl Vibes In PrettyLittleThing’s Fall Collection
- Former NFL Star Dez Bryant Calls Out Kaepernick For Not Having A Call To Action In His Protest
Rotimi and Fiancee Reveal They Are Expecting a Baby Boy in People Magazine Exclusive was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com