This year National Chicken Wings Day is Wednesday July 29th. So you know what’s for dinner right….CHICKEN WINGS!!!! Who has the best chicken wings in Atlanta?
Ingredients for Sticky Hot Wings from http://www.spendwithpennies.com
- 2 pounds chicken wings split & tips removed
- 1 ½ tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- salt & pepper
- sesame seeds & sliced green onions for garnish
- ⅔ cup Lingham’s Ginger Hot Sauce
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a small pan. Bring to a boil and let boil 4-5 minutes, set aside.
- Rinse wings and pat dry with a paper towel. Toss with flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper. Spread out on prepared pan. Bake 30 minutes flipping over after 15 minutes.
- Remove wings from the oven and place in a large bowl, toss with sauce. Place back on the baking sheet and turn the oven up to 450°F. Bake additional 10-15 minutes or until sauce is thickened and browned.
- Cool 3-4 minutes before serving