It’s March & you have Spring Break coming up the next few weeks. So, it may be a parent, sibling, child, or even a grandchild that’s coming to see you for a week. And, you’re already asking yourself, what are you going to do with them? What’s going on in the city? Not to worry, I got your back.
From World of Coca-Cola.com:
World of Coca-Cola is better together! Visiting with friends and family is always a good idea – and the deal is about to get even sweeter when you bring your squad. Sunday, March 1, through Tuesday, March 31, guests can purchase up to four general admission tickets, in any combination, for $50 plus tax. It’s our “Friends and Family Four-Pack” deal! For four adult tickets, that’s a savings of $18. Whether you’re celebrating spring break or just looking for a fun weekend activity, gather a group of friends or family members and take advantage of this special offer before it ends.
Special offer details:
- To take advantage of the 4 for $50 offer, guests should show the “Friends and Family Four-Pack” coupon (available here) on their mobile device or present a printed copy of the coupon.
- This offer can be redeemed at walk-up ticketing windows only and cannot be redeemed online.
- There is a limit of 2 offers or “four-packs” per transaction, for a maximum of 8 promo-priced tickets per transaction.
- Promotional pricing does not apply to single tickets. Regular general admission pricing applies to tickets purchased in addition to “four-packs.”
- This offer is valid for visits March 1-31, 2020 only.
- This offer is not valid with any other offers or discounts.