If you follow Solange on Instagram hopefully you’ve been fortunate to see her go live rehearsing blessing us with a preview of remixed music from her album ‘When I Get Home’. Up until now, we had no idea what she was rehearsing for but after this performance, we are guessing that this performance on The Tonight Show was one of the things she was preparing for.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Host Jimmy Fallon introed the mini-concert with the news that the directors cut of ‘When I Get Home’ performance art will be available on all digital platforms next week.
Solange and her all-black band and dancers performed just over nine minutes long with a melody of songs from her album ‘When I Get Home’ released in February of 2019. The performance included “Taking on the Light,” “Things I Imagined,” “Down with the Clique,” “Binz,” “Almeda,” and more.
Solange might have just made the blackest performance ever on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and we stan! Watch it for yourself here.
We just want to know when Solange with hit the road with a full tour…
- Tory Lanez Arrested On Gun Charge Following Police Search In LA
- Prayers Up: Naya Rivera Is Identified As Body Found In California Lake
- 7 Black Beauty Products To Shop This Week
- Central Park Karen Case Still Going Forward Despite Birdwatcher’s Refusal To Cooperate
- Mali Music Drops New Song, “Mo’Lo (Like You)” [VIDEO]
- The Back To School Pull Up, Saturday, July 25th
- Black Family Calls Out Racist Letter From ‘Neighborhood’ Over ‘Loud Music’
- Playing The Victim Card: “Chipotle Karen” Says “Ethnic Intimidation” Caused Her To Pull Gun On Black Family
- MODEL MONDAY: Taiwo Aloba Didn’t Think Modeling Could Be A Career, Now She’s On Top
- Ari Fletcher Wore This Black Designer For Her Extravagant 25th Birthday Dinner
WATCH: Solange Gives Us The Blackest Nine Minute Performance on The Tonight Show was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com