Three women have been accused of running a fight club with elderly dementia patients of an assisted living center.
Marilyn McKey, Tonacia Tyson, and Taneshia Jordan worked for the Danby House assisted-living and memory-care facility Winston-Salem, North Carolina where they allegedly encouraged residents to fight one another as they recorded and shared on social media.
Text “Foxy NC” To 24042 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
Danby House stated they have, “a zero-tolerance policy for the mistreatment of those in our care.” The statement continued, “Administrators have been working closely with the Winston-Salem Police Department throughout its investigation to ensure justice is served. Additional staff training and a more rigorous vetting process for all new and existing employees at Danby House has been implemented.”
According to the Winston-Salem Jornal McKey, Tyson, and Jordan are facing charges of assaulting an individual with a disability.
- Rasheeda Celebrated Her Birthday In An All-Designer Ensemble
- Winnie Harlow Looked Like A Princess At The 2022 Cannes Film Festival
- Queen Latifah Says She Practices Her No’s When Jobs Ask Her To Lose Weight
- Texas Republicans Double Down After Another School Shooting
- Lala Shows Off Her Inches In New Knee-Length Wig
- 15 Dead In Texas School Shooting
- Report: At Least Two Children Killed, Several Others Injured In Texas Shooting
- NASCAR Driver Rajah Caruth Debuts New Race Car
- Doja Cat Beams On The Cover Of Elle Magazine’s Women In Music June/July 2022 Issue
- Cops Cleared For Violent Arrests At George Floyd Protest