By Kevin Hughley
It has finally happened. The two time NBA champion, Kevin Durant, has declined his player option to re-sign with Golden State.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Per ESPN the 30 year-old hooper informed golden state management via his business manager Rich Kleiman, that he will be declining his $31.5 million player option in order to become an unrestricted free agent. With this move it is very likely we could see the NBA star change coasts and play for the Knicks, a move that Knicks fans have been waiting on for a long time, or even end up being cross-town rivals to King James as a Clipper!
One thing we can all agree on whoever signs him is gonna have to spend some dough, as it is expected that whichever team he signs with is going to offer a full max contract. Whatever he decides, he’s going to have to wait until free agency begins this Sunday. What do you guys think? Where do you guys see the Durantula ending up?
Spalding Drops Rare Limited-Edition 125th Anniversary Basketball For NBA Finals
1. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 1 of 6
2. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 2 of 6
3. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 3 of 6
4. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 4 of 6
5. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 5 of 6
6. Spalding 125th Anniversary BallSource:Spalding 6 of 6
- Register for an Intimate Conversation with Nicole Bus
- Say What? Lala Anthony Is Guilt Of This Beauty Faux Pas
- Michael B. Jordan Is Soaking Wet As Alicia Keys’ Eye Candy In New Visuals ‘Show Me Love’
- Ice Cube Headlines 2nd Annual Welcome To The West Music Festival
- Nike Gives Antonio Brown The Boot
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- Adwoa Aboah Gets Real About Her Acne Struggles
- Tito Jackson Reminisces on His Favorite Michael Jackson Memory [ EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith Says Colin Kaepernick Will Never Play In The NFL Again