Talk about black excellence! Antoinette Love, a New Orleans teen, has been accepted to 115 colleges across the U.S. In addition to all of those acceptance letters, pictured below, Love has also been offered 3.7 million in scholarships!
Love is a senior at International High School of New Orleans and plans to visit schools in the upcoming weeks and make a decision on where she will attend in May. Love is a member of several honor societies has a 3.5 GPA and currently has a dual enrollment at a community college. Love will be a first-generation college student.
- Hate It Or Love It?! Cassie Releases Sweet-Voiced Single “Don’t Let Go” [AUDIO]
- Justice Department Won’t Charge Officer Involved In Eric Garner’s Death
- Strawberry Letter: There Is No Way He Can Meet My Family [AUDIO]
- Here Are The Free Swimming Hours For Local Pools In Atlanta
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Joc Fights Hard To Get Kendra Back On His Side
- Dora and The Lost City of Gold Register To Win
- Ari Lennox Drags Jermaine Dupri In IG Freestyle
- R. Kelly’s Alleged Sex Slaves Say They Haven’t Been Evicted [VIDEO]
- Couch Time With Big Ray Ep2: April Parker Jones [Exclusive Video]
- Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Announces Return Of ‘Making The Band’ In 2020