Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Ways To Prevent Weekend Weight Gain
- Midday Motivation | Forgive So You Can Move On…
- NEW ARTISTS ANNOUNCED: One More Time Experience At Wolf Creek August 3rd
- Our Forever First Lady Michelle Obama Will Headline ESSENCE Festival This Year
- People Are Using Ramen Noodles To Fix Broken Items In Their Houses [WATCH]
- Did Trey Songz Just Have A Baby?
- Wale Gives Fans Glimpse Into What It’s Like To Live With Social Anxiety
- SINGLE LADIES: Ciara Finally Tells Parts Of The Prayer That Got Her A GOOD MAN
- Wendy Williams Is Living Her Best Life, Hung Out With Blac Chyna Last Night
- Rihanna Blasts 25 White Men Who Voted To Ban Abortions In Alabama