Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- Jermaine Dupri Reveals What to Expect on TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ Episode
- Rasheeda Stepped Out On Kirk, Spice Bleaches Her Skin, Scrapp + Moniece… & More Mess In #LHHATL Super Trailer
- Rasheeda Alludes To Cheating On Kirk In ‘Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’ Super Trailer
- Congrats Hov: ‘The Blueprint’ To Be Inducted Into The National Recording Registry
- Tevin Campbell is About to Make a Big Television Appearance
- Robert Kraft To Reject Deal To Have Spa Prostitution Charge Dropped
- R. Kelly Returns to Social Media Singing
- Michael Sterling Lets The Saints Know Why He Referred To God As ‘Her’ In His Wedding Vows
- Clout Chase: Apple Quietly Launches 2nd Generation AirPods, Wireless Charging Case Optional
- Jay-Z’s ‘Blueprint’ Among Recordings Library of Congress is Preserving