With the release of the 6 part Lifetime docu-series, “Surviving R. Kelly, we learned that Kells allegedly would have multiple suspected-to-be-underage women in the Chicago studio where he would make his hit records. Now reports are saying that the infamous Chicago studio is up for sale. That revelation came about after this tweet was posted:
Twitter user @KevinVMichael posted, “Here it is: The address of this studio where R Kelly has been abusing these women is 219 N Justine St, Chicago, IL 60607. The owner of the property is Midwest Commercial Funding. One of the owner’s property can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org #SurvivingRKelly”
Allegedly, In August 2018, according to ChicagoReader.com the building was listed for sale at $4.5 million. The listing for the property states it is an “investment property with a high profile tenant paying $22,927.41 per month. [It has a] fully built out recording studio, lounge and full kitchen, rear drive-in-door with 1 car garage.”
Wow! Does that mean that Kells doesn’t own the studio equipment inside? They have that listed to sell along with the property.
- Harlem Fashion Row Launches ICON360, A Non-Profit That Provides COVID-19 Grants For Designers Of Color
- Sephora Reopening 70 Stores in 13 States Across The U.S.
- Atlanta Students Test Positive For Coronavirus After Drive-Through Graduation
- Lizzo Absolutely Sizzles In Matching Face Mask & Thong Bikini
- White Dog Choker Amy Cooper Who Falsely Reported Black Man In Central Park Gives Weak Apology
- Prosecutors Drop Charges Against Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend Kenneth Walker
- Slay! Dwyane Wade & Zaya Are Red Hair Twinsies
- Lash Out! 5 Hacks To Try When Applying Mascara
- MODEL MONDAY: Acacia McBride Is Marching Towards Greatness
- Toni Braxton Sets Memorial Day Thirst Trap At Black Don’t Crack 52
R. Kelly’s Alleged Sex Cult Studio For Sale For $4.5 Million! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com