According to The Weather Channel,
The first hurricane and storm surge has been issued along parts of the Southeast coast for Hurricane Florence.
Cities and counties effected by this information so far goes as follows:
South Carolina to the North Carolina- Virginia border (including Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Wilmington, the Outer Banks and Albemarle and Pamlico Sounds.
With this type of watch, it’s imperative that you finalize your hurricane preparedness plan and be ready to use if necessary.
A storm surge watch has also been issued for the same areas, meaning there could be a potential for life threatening storms with the incoming of Hurricane Florence in the next 48 hours.
This is what we know so far about Hurricane Florence:
- Florence remains a dangerous Category 4 hurricane.
- A strike on the Carolinas will occur Thursday into early Friday.
- Hurricane and storm surge watches have been issued.
- A life-threatening storm surge is expected with landfall.
- Massive inland rainfall flooding is also expected from Florence lingering into next week.
- Tropical-storm-force winds may arrive as soon as late Wednesday night.
- Florence is also generating dangerous surf and rip currents along the East Coast.
Hurricane Florence is set to hit the Carolinas with destructive winds and massive inland rainfall and flooding. The Weather Center is calling this one of the strongest strikes on record for this part of the East Coast.
Please continue to listen to 105.3 Old School and R+B for the latest on Hurricane Florence and our local news partner Fox Charlotte 46.
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Radio Personality Passes Out On Six Flags’ New Roller Coaster [Exclusive Video]
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, Fofty Responds Via IG
- Psalm West Already Has His Own Business
- Wendy Williams’ Son Arrested For Assault On Dad Kevin Hunter Sr.
- Oregon Student Pleads Guilty To Peddling Bootleg iPhones, Cost Apple $900K
- Jamaica’s Shenseea Brings Talents Stateside, Signs to Interscope Records
- Nike Cancels Release Of Their Latest Puerto Rico Air Force 1
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her